Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Our MWC culture is already awesome and it’s getting better

On the level here, I am part of my NFL team's SB site and it is toxic. I stay away from the game day threads for my own sanity. Here it's fun and refreshing and enjoy everyone's sense of humor. I catch myself trying not to laugh as my wife sleeps at night. This site is my get-a-away from studying/school/work & wife 😂

MWCBoard on my friends and go Lobos!

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Gottdamn it, I love the Mountain West Conference. Our MWC culture was in danger of fading or turning toxic a few years ago with all the expansions and realignments but I think, or at least hope, we’ve turned the corner on that shit.

I love the unity on this board and how distinctive we are. I even love my fav TCSUFs. How we collectively got behind SAN!!! during the Arkansas game was a thing of beauty.

Our unique and unbreakable family of Howdy Doody @Bobs, Kellen worshiping semi driving @tailingpermits, 500,000,000 @Headbutts, sheep humping @Dogs4Mes, haole connoisseur @kalua pigs, granny pushing @thelawlorfaithfuls, meth cooking @Lobo Amors, altitude allergic @TheSanDiegans, Asian SAN!!! @creeper86s, conference transcending @4UNLVs, hated dik pic sharing @AndroidAggies, and tobacco teeth stained @slappys is unmatched by any other conference or message board.

You might take all this for granted folks, but please remember to pause and recognize that we’ve got something special here. Our dictator owner/admin @mugtang may hate emojis but otherwise he manages one hell of a great community. And to our moderators @halfmanhalfbronco, @UNLV2001, @Headbutt, and @Warbow, you’re all doing a great job.

Long live the MWC! Kick ass. Piss on the P5 and AAC.

OK. @BSUTOP25 is up to something, keep your heads on a swivel. 😀

2 hours ago, toonkee said:

Our conference has such a wide range of distinct cultures. It's really quite interesting. Hawaiians, Mormons, New Mexicans, city slickers and backwoods hicks. Fish tacos, Rocky Mountain oysters, green Chile and Wolfgang Puck. Subarus and rolling coal.  

Funny that I just read that. Sitting at World Famous Bruce’s Bar and just ordered a plate of nuts, and bam, the next thing I do is open your post. 

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Gottdamn it, I love the Mountain West Conference. Our MWC culture was in danger of fading or turning toxic a few years ago with all the expansions and realignments but I think, or at least hope, we’ve turned the corner on that shit.

I love the unity on this board and how distinctive we are. I even love my fav TCSUFs. How we collectively got behind SAN!!! during the Arkansas game was a thing of beauty.

Our unique and unbreakable family of Howdy Doody @Bobs, Kellen worshiping semi driving @tailingpermits, 500,000,000 @Headbutts, sheep humping @Dogs4Mes, haole connoisseur @kalua pigs, granny pushing @thelawlorfaithfuls, meth cooking @Lobo Amors, altitude allergic @TheSanDiegans, Asian SAN!!! @creeper86s, conference transcending @4UNLVs, hated dik pic sharing @AndroidAggies, and tobacco teeth stained @slappys is unmatched by any other conference or message board.

You might take all this for granted folks, but please remember to pause and recognize that we’ve got something special here. Our dictator owner/admin @mugtang may hate emojis but otherwise he manages one hell of a great community. And to our moderators @halfmanhalfbronco, @UNLV2001, @Headbutt, and @Warbow, you’re all doing a great job.

Long live the MWC! Kick ass. Piss on the P5 and AAC.

Plus, you have me, @bsubroncochick & @4UNLV to keep all of you guys in line!!

down in a hole.jpg

I’d like a t-shirt that says: tacos are for losers.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

8 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Means his penis is non-threatening.

There once was a lawyer named Rex

With diminutive organs of sex

When arraigned for exposure

He said with composure

De minimis non curat lex.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.