Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Our MWC culture is already awesome and it’s getting better

Gottdamn it, I love the Mountain West Conference. Our MWC culture was in danger of fading or turning toxic a few years ago with all the expansions and realignments but I think, or at least hope, we’ve turned the corner on that shit.

I love the unity on this board and how distinctive we are. I even love my fav TCSUFs. How we collectively got behind SAN!!! during the Arkansas game was a thing of beauty.

Our unique and unbreakable family of Howdy Doody @Bobs, Kellen worshiping semi driving @tailingpermits, 500,000,000 @Headbutts, sheep humping @Dogs4Mes, haole connoisseur @kalua pigs, granny pushing @thelawlorfaithfuls, meth cooking @Lobo Amors, altitude allergic @TheSanDiegans, Asian SAN!!! @creeper86s, conference transcending @4UNLVs, hated dik pic sharing @AndroidAggies, and tobacco teeth stained @slappys is unmatched by any other conference or message board.

You might take all this for granted folks, but please remember to pause and recognize that we’ve got something special here. Our dictator owner/admin @mugtang may hate emojis but otherwise he manages one hell of a great community. And to our moderators @halfmanhalfbronco, @UNLV2001, @Headbutt, and @Warbow, you’re all doing a great job.

Long live the MWC! Kick ass. Piss on the P5 and AAC.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@mugtang — can we get some MWC board t-shirts printed up with this phrase?

Yes.  I’m also going to sell shirts with

do you even mwcboard, bro? - @happycamper

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

14 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

Yeah, this board is awesome except when @AndroidAggie keeps sending me dik pics. I don't know what I am going to do about that. (I was debating about making a size joke, but decided against it. You're welcome. ;) )

Not sure if serious, but if so, shouldn't that constitute a ban for life?   Holy hell...

4 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

Not sure if serious, but if so, shouldn't that constitute a ban for life?   Holy hell...

The only part that’s real is SA still isn’t sure what to do with them-means he’s been collecting ‘em and knows exactly what’s he’s doing with them.

Our conference has such a wide range of distinct cultures. It's really quite interesting. Hawaiians, Mormons, New Mexicans, city slickers and backwoods hicks. Fish tacos, Rocky Mountain oysters, green Chile and Wolfgang Puck. Subarus and rolling coal.  

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Gottdamn it, I love the Mountain West Conference. Our MWC culture was in danger of fading or turning toxic a few years ago with all the expansions and realignments but I think, or at least hope, we’ve turned the corner on that shit.

I love the unity on this board and how distinctive we are. I even love my fav TCSUFs. How we collectively got behind SAN!!! during the Arkansas game was a thing of beauty.

Our unique and unbreakable family of Howdy Doody @Bobs, Kellen worshiping semi driving @tailingpermits, 500,000,000 @Headbutts, sheep humping @Dogs4Mes, haole connoisseur @kalua pigs, granny pushing @thelawlorfaithfuls, meth cooking @Lobo Amors, altitude allergic @TheSanDiegans, Asian SAN!!! @creeper86s, conference transcending @4UNLVs, hated dik pic sharing @AndroidAggies, and tobacco teeth stained @slappys is unmatched by any other conference or message board.

You might take all this for granted folks, but please remember to pause and recognize that we’ve got something special here. Our dictator owner/admin @mugtang may hate emojis but otherwise he manages one hell of a great community. And to our moderators @halfmanhalfbronco, @UNLV2001, @Headbutt, and @Warbow, you’re all doing a great job.

Long live the MWC! Kick ass. Piss on the P5 and AAC.

It’s better, but we should still spend more time attacking schools in the AAC rather than tearing each other apart. 

kat.jpg