Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THEUniversityofNevada

Shepherd Smith Leaving Fox News

14 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

It's so obvious he's been building up for this move for awhile. Probably trying to parlay his daytime slot with Fox News into a primetime slot w/ a MSNBC or a CNN. 

Barr met with Rupert Murdoch couple days ago.

:hmmm:

15 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

It's so obvious he's been building up for this move for awhile. Probably trying to parlay his daytime slot with Fox News into a primetime slot w/ a MSNBC or a CNN. 

He's a news anchor. Does CNN and MSNBC have news? I thought all they had were opinion shows.

Yashar usually has the best information:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1) Fox News releases poll that upsets dear leader 

2) Dear leader lashes out at Fox news for straying from propaganda that praises dear leader

3) Attorney General, who's on public payroll, visits Fox News head honcho Rupert Murdoch at behest of dear leader to get the state / trump TV back to the message

4) Within days, the one outspoken legit news anchor, who dared tell truth about dear leader, get summarily told his services are no longer needed 

Trump State TV will hold the messaging to glorify dearl leader as directed - All other media is "fake" and the "enemy of the people" 

Germany 1937 or United States 2019 :hmmm::shrug:

Should Bret Baier and Chris Wallace now also leave we'll know that FoxNews has gone full-blown GOP.

Actually, that can probably be deduced if even one of those two guys now leaves since the result would be just a single (token) objective journalist of note.

Boom goes the dynamite.

8 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

1) Fox News releases poll that upsets dear leader 

2) Dear leader lashes out at Fox news for straying from propaganda that praises dear leader

3) Attorney General, who's on public payroll, visits Fox News head honcho Rupert Murdoch at behest of dear leader to get the state / trump TV back to the message

4) Within days, the one outspoken legit news anchor, who dared tell truth about dear leader, get summarily told his services are no longer needed 

Trump State TV will hold the messaging to glorify dearl leader as directed - All other media is "fake" and the "enemy of the people" 

Germany 1937 or United States 2019 :hmmm::shrug:

Left goes nuts with their TDS conspiracy theories. And Why not? They’re wrong about everything else. 🤠👍

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, mugtang said:

Yashar usually has the best information:

Yashar is full of it. He pedals in nothing but wild rumors and drama queen gossip. You’re almost never going to be right doing that. Oh wait, I just saw some tweets that Yashar is a prophet, so I stand corrected on Yashar’s abilities. 😂😂😂😂🤣

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Yashar is full of it. He pedals in nothing but wild rumors and drama queen gossip. You’re almost never going to be right doing that. Oh wait, I just saw some tweets that Yashar is a prophet, so I stand corrected on Yashar’s abilities. 😂😂😂😂🤣

I’m shocked that you wouldn’t like Yashar.  Shocked!!!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater