Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Which one of you Boise State graduates did this?

Guest #1Stunner

Boise won't be laughing in a few weeks, when BYU gets payback on the football field.

You blue turf drunkards are going down!!!!   You'll pay for dumping beer on our parking lot!!!!

23 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Don't they need to tear the church building down now, spray gasoline all over the property footprint and ignite it, then spread a layer of salt over the whole acreage after the flames die out before they can rebuild?

Word on the street is this was Max Hall's church and done by yet, another Ute fan.. We threw beer on his family last time.. We got him really good this time!!! BTW, this is the last time BYU beat Utah... My oh my, Karma is a bitch..

27 minutes ago, utenation said:

Word on the street is this was Max Hall's church and done by yet, another Ute fan.. We threw beer on his family last time.. We got him really good this time!!! BTW, this is the last time BYU beat Utah... My oh my, Karma is a bitch..

Max is still right.

23 minutes ago, Pelado said:

Max is still right.

The same Max Hall that was arrested for Shop lifting and drug possession a few years after that video? Yeah, he is all class. This is exactly the standard issue hypocrisy your school teaches students and players..

Image result for max hall mugshot

15 minutes ago, utenation said:

The same Max Hall that was arrested for Shop lifting and drug possession a few years after that video? Yeah, he is all class. This is exactly the standard issue hypocrisy your school teaches students and players..

Image result for max hall mugshot

A guy can make mistakes while still being right about the University of Utah.

Edit:  Don't forget to buy your t-shirt:

max-hall-hates-me-mens-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

36 minutes ago, Pelado said:

A guy can make mistakes while still being right about the University of Utah.

Edit:  Don't forget to buy your t-shirt:

max-hall-hates-me-mens-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

Nah bro.  I don’t need to wear silly gear like that. I can walk into any place in Utah with my head high with just normal Ute gear and watch BYU fans drop their heads in shame when they see the Ute logo shining like a star.  I’ve put women and children BYU fans in tears last time I told a 10 year old he wasn’t even alive the last time BYU won.

It’s amazing what 10 years of beat downs will do to a loser fan base.

4 hours ago, utenation said:

Nah bro.  I don’t need to wear silly gear like that. I can walk into any place in Utah with my head high with just normal Ute gear and watch BYU fans drop their heads in shame when they see the Ute logo shining like a star.  I’ve put women and children BYU fans in tears last time I told a 10 year old he wasn’t even alive the last time BYU won.

It’s amazing what 10 years of beat downs will do to a loser fan base.

Weird.  10 years of winning and still hung up on Max Hall.

5 hours ago, Pelado said:

Weird.  10 years of winning and still hung up on Max Hall.

Don’t flatter yourself. I take any opportunity possible to degrade BYU at all levels.  Max Hall is just another BYU moron that provides entertainment. The list is long.  

The difference is, I don’t promote myself as classy.  I’m just an asshole that loves seeing Utah succeed and BYU fail at anything.

The sooner everyone just admits what they really are, there is less confusion and more purpose with clear vision.

1 minute ago, utenation said:

Don’t flatter yourself. I take any opportunity possible to degrade BYU at all levels.  Max Hall is just another BYU moron that provides entertainment. The list is long.  

The difference is, I don’t promote myself as classy.  I’m just an asshole that loves seeing Utah succeed and BYU fail at anything.

The sooner everyone just admits what they really are, there is less confusion and more purpose with clear vision.

@Pelado, do we need to recap the 12 points of BYU failure again? 

I told you I have at least 30-40 talking points but summarized the best 12 for time purposes.  I tagged all your other BYU Buddies but they had no counter point. I mean how can you deny the disaster BYU has become since going Indy?

25 minutes ago, utenation said:

I told you I have at least 30-40 talking points but summarized the best 12 for time purposes.  I tagged all your other BYU Buddies but they had no counter point. I mean how can you deny the disaster BYU has become since going Indy?

One could say that BYU athletics definitely contribute to the missionary position of the church.  If one was implying they pretty much screw it's reputation.  That nut punch though... Bronco even defended it when it was brought up in the subsequent presser.  Got to love a group of individuals who feel they have a divine right to be classless a$$ hats.

2 minutes ago, HooknLiberty said:

One could say that BYU athletics definitely contribute to the missionary position of the church.  If one was implying they pretty much screw it's reputation.  That nut punch though... Bronco even defended it when it was brought up in the subsequent presser.  Got to love a group of individuals who feel they have a divine right to be classless a$$ hats.

That’s one of my favorite videos ever. That and the full on brawl with Memphis.

51 minutes ago, utenation said:

16 minutes ago, HooknLiberty said:

Surprising how much you guys care about BYU.  What is it that @#1Stunner always says - the original villain of the Intermountain West?  Some things never change, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Pelado said:

Surprising how much you guys care about BYU.  What is it that @#1Stunner always says - the original villain of the Intermountain West?  Some things never change, I guess.

You obviously missed the part where I said I freely admit I’m a BYU hater. 

Where you keep failing is coming up with a realistic, rational response to BYU’s embarrassing status as a school and athletic department.

1 hour ago, utenation said:

You obviously missed the part where I said I freely admit I’m a BYU hater. 

Where you keep failing is coming up with a realistic, rational response to BYU’s embarrassing status as a school and athletic department.

Not embarrassed by the school.  Disappointed, but not embarrassed, by the football team. It's just a game. 

Aside from the sports everyone cares about, the athletic department is doing great right now (4 teams in the top 10 - Men's X Country, Women's X Country, Women's Soccer, Women's Volleyball).

Sorry, I guess I'm just not as invested in BYU and Cougar sports as you are.