Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

Colorado State at New Mexico...

Just now, Swoll Cracker said:

Doubtful that CSU wins. #BoboBall requires a sloppy first half followed by a second half meltdown.

We usually have a big play to start our game--and again had one tonight--and then collapse like a flan in a cupboard as the night wears on.

Hey sheep - please go back to the old style horns on your helmets!! These horns remind me of your basketball scoreboard that looks like limp dicks hanging on the side.

down in a hole.jpg

18 minutes ago, lobo81 said:

Just end this already. CSU will end up winning about 38-17...at least that’s my guess. 

Solely because they have more talent than you guys do.

Bobo the Clown might be even a worse coach than Davie.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 minute ago, Lobo Amor said:

If the Lobos switch to Tuioti at QB things might change as he can sling the rock as long as his heads in the right place. If not CSewe in a blowout. I don't think CSewe can fumble enough for us to win.

That sounds like a dare. Nay, a challenge. We'll take you up on that!

So Boise goes to both CSU & NM this year....  I'm sure both teams would like to have some of the conferences NY6 bowl money Boise State would bring in.  Better the MWC than the AAC....

down in a hole.jpg

3 minutes ago, AKram said:

That's a horrible commercial for the MW to show during this game. If this is the peak of the MW, then, woof.

Well, they did end it by showing Nevada's football team....

down in a hole.jpg

I know I’m late to the party here. But wtf are you doing New Mexico?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Well, they did end it by showing Nevada's football team....

Well we did have a walk-off win against Arkansas State in the illustrious Arizona bowl. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

Well we did have a walk-off win against Arkansas State in the illustrious Arizona bowl. 

Hey - at least UNR got to play in a bowl game.

down in a hole.jpg

Bobo gonna get that extension.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."