Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

2 Giuliani Associates Tied to Ukraine Scandal Arrested on Campaign Finance Charges

I'm amazed in this day and age how many people document and put their crimes on the internet for the world to see.  They don't mean to of course and think things like photos are trivial, but they leave a trail of evidence if put together right, severely hurts their case.

Maybe don't take pictures with people who you are plotting with?

9 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

I'm amazed in this day and age how many people document and put their crimes on the internet for the world to see.  They don't mean to of course and think things like photos are trivial, but they leave a trail of evidence if put together right, severely hurts their case.

Interesting thing about this whole trump administration Ukraine thing is the massive paper, digital trail they left and even provided 

14 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

The thing with criminals is that most of them don't think anyone is smart, or smarter than them anyway.  They have a hard time even imagining something that seems obvious to you or me. Because they are often dummies and sociopaths.

7 hours ago, rudolro said:

Those guys don't look like mobsters at all.

tbh, all fat bald guys look like mobsters ....or atleast try to act like them 

that might just be a thing exclusive to Vegas fat bald guys tho 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

44 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

tbh, all fat bald guys look like mobsters ....or atleast try to act like them 

that might just be a thing exclusive to Vegas fat bald guys tho 

I guess all those fat guys want to be Tony Soprano