Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toohandsome

Non MWC Football WK 7

OK, how is Wake Forest ranked 19? Seriously, they've beaten the Utags, Rice, UNC, Elon and BC. UNC is a good W, BC's not bad, but in the Top 25? 

5 hours ago, Meister_Rebel said:

Memphis loses 30-28.  P6 sucks.  Boise in driver seat for the big money bowl game.

On a terrible call. I had to work and just finished watching the replay...that was totally a catch.

I didn't expect Memphis to go undefeated as we're just not there yet. I mean, I don't cry over losing fair and square but to lose due to a blown call is disappointing as a fan/viewer. 

congrats to Cincy, Tulane, and USF on solid Ws today. Folks (several here) love to point/laugh at Tulane but after winning a bowl last season and starting 5-1 this season I think they're getting the last laugh.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

1 minute ago, UofMTigers said:

On a terrible call. I had to work and just finished watching the replay...that was totally a catch.

I didn't expect Memphis to go undefeated as we're just not there yet. I mean, I don't cry over losing fair and square but to lose due to a blown call is disappointing as a fan/viewer. 

congrats to Cincy, Tulane, and USF on solid Ws today. Folks (several here) love to point/laugh at Tulane but after winning a bowl last season and starting 5-1 this season I think they're getting the last laugh.

Didn’t they review that play?  The ball never hit the ground.

6 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

Didn’t they review that play?  The ball never hit the ground.

yep...I saw nothing that justified overturning the call but it's exactly what they did.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

2 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

You serious. It hit the ground and he lost control of the ball. It was obvious. 

never touched the ground...Moreover, it was called a catch and I see nothing 'indisputable' there.

mem skyline sig.jpeg