Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

SDSU???

'Pokes need a full quarter of balanced offense to stay in this game. I think both teams' rush defenses are perfectly capable of giving both teams' perfectly capable runners some perfect capability headaches. If our offense shows improvement, I think the game comes down to either turnovers or kicks.

If the Pokes' offense tries to simply play time of possession, we'll find ourselves playing from behind in pretty short order.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Pokes always play us tough. Our O has yet to show up- our OMG Bad Oline can only get better, Aztecs big.

22 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

Just wondering where all the chest pounding Spaztec fans are?  I figured with the Pokes and Tecs both 4-1 there would be a little shit talking going on by now.  I'm going with the Pokes in this one...  21-17

Are they all on Aztec Mesa??  Maybe @k5james‘ board...

Douchebags need to post over here more...

New-Signature.jpg

41 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Are they all on Aztec Mesa??  Maybe @k5james‘ board...

Douchebags need to post over here more...

That board is beyond bad. Private initiation board run by SteveEM has members whom go to practices and belong to the "Inner Circle."

The idiot that runs the other board was on FB recently challenging a member of this boards integrity. Not smart considering whom he addressed his comments towards (Actually insanity if he only knew his vocational background).

K5 is busy raising his family, great guy.

8 hours ago, namssa said:

The most SDSU's defense has given up all year is 16 points to Utah State.  I dont see Wyoming scoring more than 10 points max, if that. 

So all we gotta do is hold you guys to 3 field goals...:D

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

I've learned over the years that if you think you have it figured out, often you are in for a surprise.  Wyoming had 2 weeks to prepare and should be healthy for the first time all season.  SDSU is bound for a break out and the Wyoming secondary has been bend but don't break all year.  I think both teams put points on the board (perhaps by a defensive score as well) to the surprise of many with a final score of 27-23 and the winner to be determined.

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Actually, the discourse on the AMesa thread is one of respect for the Pokes as well.

One Aztec fan labeled Wyoming's offense as 'explosive.'  I am not sure he has actually watched the Pokes this year because no Wyoming fans would use that label to describe the offense.  Outside of a few big run plays that occurred when the opposing team brought the safeties into the box, this is a ground and pound team.  The 53 points against UNLV was mostly UNLV not being very good and UNLV setting up Wyoming with great field position.

15 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

One Aztec fan labeled Wyoming's offense as 'explosive.'  I am not sure he has actually watched the Pokes this year because no Wyoming fans would use that label to describe the offense.  Outside of a few big run plays that occurred when the opposing team brought the safeties into the box, this is a ground and pound team.  The 53 points against UNLV was mostly UNLV not being very good and UNLV setting up Wyoming with great field position.

A couple things to consider - we see you guys averaging over 30 pts a game, which to us Aztec fans might as well be 300 points as of late when we're barely averaging 20. Also, you guys did hang 37 on an SEC squad that has gone on to boat race both WVU and S Carolina without losing another game, so I think there's a lot of deference and respect being paid by way of the transitive property as well.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

5 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

That board is beyond bad. Private initiation board run by SteveEM has members whom go to practices and belong to the "Inner Circle."

The idiot that runs the other board was on FB recently challenging a member of this boards integrity. Not smart considering whom he addressed his comments towards (Actually insanity if he only knew his vocational background).

K5 is busy raising his family, great guy.

Sounds gay...

As far as K5, yeah he's a cool gut, but he's a worse quitter than Barry Sanders..  Get your ass on these boards, @k5james...

New-Signature.jpg

16 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

I've learned over the years that if you think you have it figured out, often you are in for a surprise.  Wyoming had 2 weeks to prepare and should be healthy for the first time all season.  SDSU is bound for a break out and the Wyoming secondary has been bend but don't break all year.  I think both teams put points on the board (perhaps by a defensive score as well) to the surprise of many with a final score of 27-23 and the winner to be determined.

Have you heard much on the injuries?  I know RB will be short still with injuries, but at least Swen should be healthy.  I still feel like there are quite a few injuries on the team, but haven't heard much.  Any info?

3 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

Have you heard much on the injuries?  I know RB will be short still with injuries, but at least Swen should be healthy.  I still feel like there are quite a few injuries on the team, but haven't heard much.  Any info?

https://gowyo.com/news/2019/10/7/football-coach-bohl-press-conference-leading-up-to-san-diego-state.aspx

Bohl said the team will be at full strength.  Trey Smith is out for the year but the rest of the RBs are healthy.  Hull left the team but he hadn’t played all year anyways.  Other than that, It sounds like everyone is good to go.