Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Poll: Trump vs. Dems

Trump vs. Dems  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Trump vs. Warren

• Trump
    • Warren
  2. 2. Trump vs. Sanders

• Trump
    • Sanders
  3. 3. Trump vs. Hillary

• Trump
    • Hillary

With 85% to 90% of the media being dedicated to ruin Trump, it's amazing that he isn't behind further than he is. Imagine what would happen if they reported fairly on the good, as well. That will never happen, so Trump's war chest that will likely exceed $1 Billion will have to spread the word through commercials. Maybe Trump should quit and take the money, and then he could truthfully claim he's a billionaire. LOL, just kidding, he's obviously worth at least a billion or 2 or 3. 

You know Biden is done when he can't even lead Trump over 1 year out at 47% - 43%. 

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/trump_vs_clinton_is_still_neck_and_neck

Just as bad is Hillary at 45% - 45%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/trump_vs_clinton_is_still_neck_and_neck

kat.jpg

19 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

With 85% to 90% of the media being dedicated to ruin Trump, it's amazing that he isn't behind further than he is. Imagine what would happen if they reported fairly on the good, as well. That will never happen, so Trump's war chest that will likely exceed $1 Billion will have to spread the word through commercials. Maybe Trump should quit and take the money, and then he could truthfully claim he's a billionaire. LOL, just kidding, he's obviously worth at least a billion or 2 or 3. 

You know Biden is done when he can't even lead Trump over 1 year out at 47% - 43%. 

Just as bad is Hillary at 45% - 45%.

After seeing another thread about how much Trump owes cities for holding his rallies. ...maybe he should use his 'war chest' as you stated...to pay his bills and create some good will with the cities who paid for his ability to speak in their venues.

2 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

After seeing another thread about how much Trump owes cities for holding his rallies. ...maybe he should use his 'war chest' as you stated...to pay his bills and create some good will with the cities who paid for his ability to speak in their venues.

I don’t know enough about it. Do Dem rallies have to pay? I doubt it. To sporting events and concerts have to pay? Probably. 

A political rally on both sides is something the people want, so that’s their tax money put to use. I’m sure a lot people come from small towns and stay at hotels and put some money into the city. So they’re benefiting in that way. 

kat.jpg

Evan Rasmussen has Warren over Trump. She’s the dems best candidate at this point and will be helped by suburban women and young folks turning out (see 2018). Biden would probably be a Hillary repeat (too close to call). Bernie has the potential to beat Trump. The rest would get destroyed (imo).

4 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Evan Rasmussen has Warren over Trump. She’s the dems best candidate at this point and will be helped by suburban women and young folks turning out (see 2018). Biden would probably be a Hillary repeat (too close to call). Bernie has the potential to beat Trump. The rest would get destroyed (imo).

On this board the "moderates" are really solid conservatives ............yeah, there's a few liberals..........and the rest are pretty hard core conservatives who think they are moderates, so I'd wager (we bet in NV :thumbsup:)  that most here would consider Warren "too extreme" and use that as a reason to go with trump 

:oldman: Because it's always better to protect millionaires over presidential illegalities and why do working stiff "takers" need a break when trust fund "Job creators" are due more $$$ :str8pimp:

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Honestly, she might look alright in the polls right now, but she’s got so many big negatives that many don’t know about, and once they do, she’s going to get shredded. If Hillary hadn’t screwed it up last time and had the same support in 2016, she would be his toughest challenge. 

If Biden wasn’t on his way to break a hip on Air Force 1 in his first month and didn’t have corruption baggage with his son, Biden would be the best Dem candidate and would probably win. I think Dems should draft Rachel Maddow and Butgeig and go with the LGBT Party ticket. That would be my fave. 2nd would be Warren, 3rd Hillary, yeah she said today she needs a rematch with him and she wasn’t joking. 

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Unless something has changed, I definitely have the choice of none of these candidates.

Your premise is illogical because you not voting isn’t going to result in anything but letting other people pick the president. No one is going even take notice or care in your protest, because that’s what is. 

The danger in that is if you had a commie running against someone else that sucks but not nearly as bad as the commie, if everyone follows your lead, suddenly the commie could win. The dedicated commie supporters will all vote. 

Then the commie wins and they ban skiing, take your house away & get an apt., buzz your hair, make you join the army and make you re-marry a fat lady named Olga that can and will kick your ass. 

kat.jpg

If those were my options, I'd split the ticket. I'd rather have a republican congress and democratic president anyway just from a budget standpoint and I'd rather have any of those mentioned above neutered by congress than the other way around. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Elizabeth Warren can basically run the exact same campaign against Trump as he ran against Clinton.

"Drain the Swamp"  with all of the self-dealing and the Trump kids shady business deals in China, Panama, among others

"Emails" are basically the hidden tax returns.  "EU if you are listening....I hope you can find those missing tax returns...our press would reward you mightily if you find them."

"What do you have to lose."  We have had 50 years of tax cuts to the wealthy and Trump just tripled down on the same failed policies.  It is time to disrupt the status quo and give the average person some advantages since the billionaires now pay a lower tax rate than most of the regular working people.

"Health Records"  We should have full transparency of the hidden health records where the President was able to get out of Vietnam because of "bone spurs."  Where exactly are those records and why have they been covered up? 

Posted Image

I'm not a fan of any of the candidates but I would much rather have Biden or Warren as president with a GOP Senate and an inevitable GOP House after the first term mid-terms than continue with another four years of Trump.  Sanders and Hillary have no shot and it's pointless to even include them in this discussion.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:43 AM, happycamper said:

If those were my options, I'd split the ticket. I'd rather have a republican congress and democratic president anyway just from a budget standpoint and I'd rather have any of those mentioned above neutered by congress than the other way around. 

I agree. The country seems to operate well with a Dem president and GOP congress.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

I'm not going to even bother to read what was written above since I've undoubtedly heard every possible defense of Donald Trump yet my opinion of that person remains what it has always been: despicable individual, not fit to serve as dog catcher much less president and great riddance once that steaming pile of dog manure is no longer representing our great country.

Other than that, I have no problem with the guy.

Boom goes the dynamite.