Joe from WY

Trump Pulls Troops out of Syria: It happened last night

34 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

What was the point of going to Syria in the first place.. someone refresh my memory.

Originally? First, Obama used the CIA and State departments to train and arm jihadi rebels in an effort to oust Assad. The US then occupied the Al-Tanf crossing so as to cut off the road between Baghdad and Damascus. Then we went and set up shop in the Eastern part of the country under the guise of "protecting the Kurds" but really we were there to ensure the country stayed divided so as to frustrate Iran.

• Cheers 1

36 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

What was the point of going to Syria in the first place.. someone refresh my memory.

Obama needed a distraction from the IRS and Benghazi scandals..   Just another one of the wars he started that killed millions of civilians.

Yet you are upset with Trump!  You boggle the mind.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Obama needed a distraction from the IRS and Benghazi scandals..   Just another one of the wars he started that killed millions of civilians.

Yet you are upset with Trump!  You boggle the mind.

Anything to back up the claim that millions of civilians died in wars started by Obama..

The IRS and Benghazi scandals are your average Tuesday morning in Trumptardia.. I don’t think you can even claim them as scandals after the previous 2 years. Syria isn’t even on the list for reasons I think Trump is a Convert level moron.

Did we make promises to the Kurds after they helped in Iraq or no.. Or did the help not extend into Syria. Just wondering if we’re reneging on a deal with them.

15 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Did we make promises to the Kurds after they helped in Iraq or no.. Or did the help not extend into Syria. Just wondering if we’re reneging on a deal with them.

They're two totally different groups of people. The Iraqi Kurds and Syrian Kurds have a lot of disdain for one another.

19 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

No US soldiers have died in Syria right.. or am I looking at some fake news.

8 according to wikipedia

United States 8 servicemen killed
A U.S. pilot was killed on 30 November 2014, when his F-16 fighter aircraft crashed in Jordan following a combat mission against the Islamic State jihadist group.[218] Also, a U.S. special forces member died due to a bomb explosion while supporting Kurdish-led forces during the Wrath of Euphrates offensive against ISIL-held Raqqa.[219] Two other service members died due to non-combat causes in northern Syria in 2017.[220] A US servicemen died on 30 March 2018 by an IED explosion in Manbij.[217] Four Americans, including two soldiers, were killed by a bombing in Manbij city on 16 January 2019.[221][222] One American soldier was killed on 28 April 2019,[223] possibly due to a Turkish shelling.[224]

3 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Anything to back up the claim that millions of civilians died in wars started by Obama..

The IRS and Benghazi scandals are your average Tuesday morning in Trumptardia.. I don’t think you can even claim them as scandals after the previous 2 years. Syria isn’t even on the list for reasons I think Trump is a Convert level moron.

More laws were broken in the Benghazi scandal than have been broken by Trump.

Not to mention they lied about it to change the outcome of the 2012 election.

Nixon was going to be impeached and the main reason was using the IRS to attack political opponents like Obama did.

Not to mention all the other shit Obama did that broke the law like assassinating Americans because of free speech.

You are a drone though, no fact matters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

No US soldiers have died in Syria right.. or am I looking at some fake news.

How about all the civilians we killed because Obama put us in a war with zero national interest?

That's right you couldn't care less could you hypocrite.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 3:36 PM, SleepingGiantFan said:

So have the Syrians been “genocided” yet - or was it just the ones in Kentucky?  You TDS Brigadiers have a hard time separating your hatred of all things Trump from reality and rational thought.

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

So have the Syrians been “genocided” yet - or was it just the ones in Kentucky?  You TDS Brigadiers have a hard time separating your hatred of all things Trump from reality and rational thought.

I saw some Bernie Bro reposting and praising a Bill Kristol tweet today regarding Syria. The tweet was criticizing Trump for ending this Quixotic little Syrian adventure started by the previous administration. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug. 

Also had someone tell me that "thousands" had already been killed in the Turkish offensive. lol. JFC. Then there was the Democratic debate tonight where Biden claimed that Regime troops were firing on American troops and then dug down on that position. They've lost it.