Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

hawai'i @ boise

7 minutes ago, HooknLiberty said:

Curtis has mind killed Cole... Blade Runner style.

No, not really.  This is how he normally is.  Mediocre.  He had only one good game against Nevada, which apparently is trash.  Curtis has actually been disappointing tonight.  ESPN hyped him up and other than the "fumble" that the refs gifted to Boise, he has been less than expected.  He seems injured too.

9 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Important to come out and dominate tonight just to show themselves they belong in the top 25. And that we have a capable QB behind hank.

Mission accomplished.

Now keep it up the rest of the way.  No letdowns.  We want our share of Access Bowl money.

1 minute ago, HawaiiMongoose said:

Mission accomplished.

Now keep it up the rest of the way.  No letdowns.  We want our share of Access Bowl money.

We know. Same every year. Would be nice if someone else could put together a special season. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

I'm going with partially dislocated hip for Bachmier.  I've had that from a sports related impact.  Seems to fit the falling off the bench thing, and the amount of pain he's in.  It's a weird feeling injury.  It hurts, but mostly feels weird, because it feels like your leg is going to fall out of its socket.  That's probably why he initially wanted help.  If that's the case it's not really serious, it's mostly pain management, and making sure to keep the swelling down.

Good game Boise.  I'll say it now, Hawai will never win on the blue turf.

If im being totally honest, I haven't had the same faith that other fans have had.  Rolos teams are inconsistent and this year we haven't looked good except against Nevada.  Sure we were 4-1, but our schedule so far was a joke other than Washington.  Arizona is 5-1 but their schedule so far was a joke also.  Plus I think if Hawaii played Arizona now they wouldn't win. 

It's better for the conference that Boise wins anyways.  If Fresno takes the west I wouldn't even be mad.  Save us another embarrassing game in Boise.