Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

hawai'i @ boise

17 minutes ago, toohandsome said:

Still a ton of game left. Hawaii’s offense is potent. Boise can’t get all conservative now. RUTS if needed. Not the night to be a nice guy, Harsin. 

Nah, I think this is pretty much over.  UH may be able to match scores in the second half but we needed to do that from the beginning.  I’d be very surprised to see us overcome such a large deficit.

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

God damn hose are hideous uniforms...

Seriously, atrocious.. 

The helmets are awesome.  I love it.  I KNEW they looked familiar :cheer:

Dempsey+Dees.jpg

8 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Nothing’s broken, it’s just a bad bruise. 

If he needs a week off, I fully believe that Cord can get us by BYU.  

You mean the mighty BYU team that got beat by a horrible USF team? He better be able to get us by BYU, lol!

Weaver out with concussion.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

They going to pick on Ford.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Legit question, who's actually watching this game at 10:45, 11:45 & 12:45 am unless your a hardcore fan of either team and is willing to stick around for a 31-14 game 

BSU can keep the ESPN $$ if this is what they get from it 

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

Legit question, who's actually watching this game at 10:45, 11:45 & 12:45 am unless your a hardcore fan of either team and is willing to stick around for a 31-14 game 

BSU can keep the ESPN $$ if this is what they get from it 

Kustra Money $$$