Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

SJSU vs Nevada

For those blacked out, in the tv sense and the other one, pack scores mainly off a deep pass broken for a big gain. Then a pick 6. SJSU martialed a deep drive that stalled out and ended in 3. Ball went back and forth, Pack driving again.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

First play of the second half touchdown Nevada! 31-10. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Make or break time. Go Spartans!

And San scores in 2 plays. 31-17

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

36 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

That TD is on Norvell.

I liked going for it.  I wish Norvell would do it more.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

Reading some threads make me wonder whether people look for reasons to go full Chicken Little.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

The fact they confirmed that catch on the one is questionable.  Looked like a pick from the scoreboard. 

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

The fact they confirmed that catch on the one is questionable.  Looked like a pick from the scoreboard. 

Are you at the game mug?

20 minutes ago, bornsilverandblue said:

I liked going for it.  I wish Norvell would do it more.

4th and 13 on the 40 when you have the ball after the half isn’t the time to go for it. This is turning into the UNLV game from last year. That decision will have been the catalyst.

1 minute ago, NMpackalum said:

4th and 13 on the 40 when you have the ball after the half isn’t the time to go for it. This is turning into the UNLV game from last year. That decision will have been the catalyst.

I stand by my statement.  If you make it, SJSU is in trouble, and they’d scored 3 points to that point.  Go for it.

9 minutes ago, crixus said:

Are you at the game mug?

Yes