Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

SJSU vs Nevada

On 10/10/2019 at 2:28 PM, wolfan8431 said:

Doubt if Polian has fond memories of Nevada but I'm sure he'd show up to defend his corndog title.  After he went to Notre Dame he took a picture of his wife & kids.  His daughter turned to the camera & showed the Wolf sign.  Smart kid.   

No, his daughter is a metal head and a big Ronnie James Dio fan. That was a little devil she made, not a wolf.  

kat.jpg

Will be at the pumpkin patch with the family during much of this one. 

I'm betting it's a blowout either way. Losing team makes a bunch of mistakes early. Could be either team.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

The game is blacked out on ATT Sports Net in the Midwest. Does anyone know of a stream?

That’s stupid as phuck 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Td pack. Lee looks like the answer in the deep red zone. Love a back that just lowers the boom as hard as he can no matter if it gains a yard when he could have juked for three.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

23 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Td pack. Lee looks like the answer in the deep red zone. Love a back that just lowers the boom as hard as he can no matter if it gains a yard when he could have juked for three.

I'll call him discount Leeroy Hoard, who once said "If you need a yard, I'll get you three. If you need 5 yards, I'll get you three."

Exactly what I said. One teams gonna make a bunch of mistakes early and the games gonna get outrage hand. Why wouldn't it be this team. I'm glad I'm off to the pumpkin patch.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Nevada up 14-3 halfway through the first quarter. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, NMpackalum said:

I don’t see anything resembling an Air Raid offense.

I don't see anything. The game is blacked out in Texas. :facepalm: