Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

SDSU at CSU

Not to worry rams fans. Your annual beatdown of the Lobos, is just around the corner. Just what you need to perk your spirits up!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

8 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Good game, Rams.  Best of luck the rest of the way.

Go Aztecs! :rock:

Not sure if this is patronizing, or sarcasm, or.... oh, what the heck, thank you. No point in getting upset about this travesty called CSU football.

50 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Not to worry rams fans. Your annual beatdown of the Lobos, is just around the corner. Just what you need to perk your spirits up!

I wouldn't count on that.

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It is not patronizing.  It is respect.  What else should I say?

Sorry, I was being snarky. I know what you were saying. Thanks, but seriously, CSU sucks so, so badly right now. I'm ashamed for our team and that it couldn't have put up a better competition for SDSU. 

4 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

Not so fast!  Your team has an excellent chance to win this game!

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

2 hours ago, Scooter said:

Not so fast!  Your team has an excellent chance to win this game!

Thank goodness for the game against western Iowa, otherwise this could be an 0 win season.  

Personally I thought they played good last night.  I see improvements. 

Just now, slappy said:

Thank goodness for the game against western Iowa, otherwise this could be an 0 win season.  

Personally I thought they played good last night.  I see improvements. 

Western Illinois. Get your Westerns right, dammit.

IN CSU's favor your dline, kicked our o'lines ass all game long. Agnew ain't Tom Brady but of we had even a bad O'line T Ryan would be adequate. WE got a guard playing one tackle not quick enough, two huge guards 330-340 who can barely pull their pants on much less pull to block. and a coach going bout 440 pounds.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

On 10/5/2019 at 10:18 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

Seriously, a timeout CSU?

Yeah didn’t see the 4th quarter that night so watched it just now before erasing. Really bush league from the CSU coach IMO. Would’ve served him right if Washington would’ve scored after Rocky stopped having Agnew kneel. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say