Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Spotted: Nevada Convert in Oregon

6 hours ago, mugtang said:

0944C2C5-983A-4EC4-88A3-762CEDDAA523.jpeg

Reminds me of that whack job in Florida who was caught before he sent out 13 pipe bombs in the mail last year. :rolleyes:

Image result for Crazy Trump fan in Florida with van full of stickers

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I suppose it never occurred to you that he might not be in Oregon. Washington is right across the river from Portland. 🤪🤪🤪

Learn to read thread titles, (against all odds) gain some self awareness and, holy shit, get it through your head that 95% of the time people respond to you, they are mocking you for being an utterly deluded nincompoop, not responding to you because you’ve triggered them. You’re this forum’s whipping boy, not it’s ringmaster. 

2 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

Learn to read thread titles, (against all odds) gain some self awareness and, holy shit, get it through your head that 95% of the time people respond to you, they are mocking you for being an utterly deluded nincompoop, not responding to you because you’ve triggered them. You’re this forum’s whipping boy, not it’s ringmaster. 

Um, you don’t suppose the thread title could be wrong? LOL. Just because mug wants it to be a dude in Oregon doesn’t mean it is. Oh that’s right. You guys have given up on pimping facts, it’s all about what you want something to be. Sorry, my bad.

You’ve been one of my all time favorite haters, and it’s funny to see you attempt to land a blow, but you never do. And that pisses you off even more. 😂😂👍

Let me be frank for a moment here. As far as the last 6 years or so, I’ve trolled the political board and pretty much played it straight on the Sports Board. I am hated simply because I bash liberals and sometimes libertarians, and I do it with facts that they (and you) can’t deny. I’m good at doing that, and that’s extremely frustrating for you and that’s why I’m hated so much. No shit they’re mocking me, they hate me because I support Trump, especially with so much effort, and I bash their politics. 

Your dumb worn out line that you pimp year after year that people are only ripping me because they think I’m an idiot, that line is bogus and proven wrong, it’s amazing. No one gets motivated like you guys just for an attempted slap down. No, it’s deep, it’s been there a long time, and no matter how much you bash me, you can never really get the feeling that you’ve landed a solid blow, hurt me, knocked me down. Why aren’t moderate and conservative Republicans hating on me? Because they usually agree with me. That’s why. DUH!! So enough of your lame theory that the hate isn’t coming from politics. 

I’m not saying that I’m great to be a person that’s able to frustrate you trading smack, because it’s really not hard to do. But it is fun to bring up political issues and then watch you respond in true TDS form. I’m not taking all the credit because Trump has already made you TDS all by himself. That’s something you should be very embarrassed about, but instead you desperately want to show everyone how badly Trump has trolled you and continues to do so. 

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Um, you don’t suppose the thread title could be wrong? LOL. Just because mug wants it to be a dude in Oregon doesn’t mean it is. Oh that’s right. You guys have given up on pimping facts, it’s all about what you want something to be. Sorry, my bad.

You’ve been one of my all time favorite haters, and it’s funny to see you attempt to land a blow, but you never do. And that pisses you off even more. 😂😂👍

Let me be frank for a moment here. As far as the last 6 years or so, I’ve trolled the political board and pretty much played it straight on the Sports Board. I am hated simply because I bash liberals and sometimes libertarians, and I do it with facts that they (and you) can’t deny. I’m good at doing that, and that’s extremely frustrating for you and that’s why I’m hated so much. No shit they’re mocking me, they hate me because I support Trump, especially with so much effort, and I bash their politics. 

Your dumb worn out line that you pimp year after year that people are only ripping me because they think I’m an idiot, that line is bogus and proven wrong, it’s amazing. No one gets motivated like you guys just for an attempted slap down. No, it’s deep, it’s been there a long time, and no matter how much you bash me, you can never really get the feeling that you’ve landed a solid blow, hurt me, knocked me down. Why aren’t moderate and conservative Republicans hating on me? Because they usually agree with me. That’s why. DUH!! So enough of your lame theory that the hate isn’t coming from politics. 

I’m not saying that I’m great to be a person that’s able to frustrate you trading smack, because it’s really not hard to do. But it is fun to bring up political issues and then watch you respond in true TDS form. I’m not taking all the credit because Trump has already made you TDS all by himself. That’s something you should be very embarrassed about, but instead you desperately want to show everyone how badly Trump has trolled you and continues to do so. 

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Middle of the night manifesto. Unraveling right before our eyes.

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Jeebus. Good thing I’m the one that’s triggered here and not you. I can barely imagine the unhinged screed we’d all be treated to if that were the case. 

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Truly a legend in his own mind. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

19 hours ago, Bob said:

Thought you weren't allowed to pump your own gas in Oregon? That's not Convert

15 hours ago, happycamper said:

You can in smaller counties

It could also be someone that lives in Oregon but crosses the river to Washington to pump their own fuel cuz you know, screw Oregon!

On 10/3/2019 at 9:08 AM, Posturedoc said:

Jeebus. Good thing I’m the one that’s triggered here and not you. I can barely imagine the unhinged screed we’d all be treated to if that were the case. 

It’s funny how you guys make up these dumb board rules like if you write a long post, you’re automatically triggered and majorly upset. That was stupid when it was made up, but it’s hilarious that idiots like you still use it as your most powerful and favorite comeback zinger. 🤪🤡😂👍

In order to effectively communicate with dorks such as yourself, I have to dumb my responses down a bit and carefully write them out so you can follow them. Sometimes that means a long post. 

Having said all that, you’re not the worst user of cliche. Your texting buddy DickNation makes me laugh with the most with hardcore punishing zingers, such as “You forgot to take your meds” or “Rent free” and about 8 others that have been used so many times, even God is laughing about it. Don’t worry, Jesus still loves you, he just thinks you’re a cliche slut. 😂😂😂👍

kat.jpg