Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Schiff Should Resign Immediately

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

He's a former McKinsey consultant and generally seems to be out of touch with the electorate as a whole. He's very popular among a certain subset of Democratic voters tough. 

:shrug: wtf is a McKinsey consultant.

I don't get how he's still hanging around at all.

4 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Idk about that. Buttigieg is a veteran from the heartland. And Yang is a pragmatist by nature as far as I can tell, who skew intrinsically moderate by nature. 

But if the name of the game is to nail down a swing state with an offsetting centrist running mate, then I'll see your Stephanie Murphy and raise you one John Kasich.

Go big or go home, I say.

Having given it more thought, I think that if Warren wins the nomination it is essential that she pick a black running mate and I can't think of anybody better than Stacey Abrams.

Abrams is originally from Wisconsin, a swing state, she's Yale law which is as good as it gets aside from Harvard, and she would scare the heck out of the Republicans that with her on the ticket Warren might actually win Georgia and its 16 electoral votes.

Boom goes the dynamite.

5 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Having given it more thought, I think that if Warren wins the nomination it is essential that she pick a black running mate and I can't think of anybody better than Stacey Abrams.

Abrams is originally from Wisconsin, a swing state, she's Yale law which is as good as it gets aside from Harvard, and she would scare the heck out of the Republicans that with her on the ticket Warren might actually win Georgia and its 16 electoral votes.

That would be another set of nails in Warren’s coffin. Abrams is an extreme left winger, not a team player (my way or the highway), she’s a racist, and she’s very unlikable being a total bitch. So please, sign her up!!!

She also doesn’t know how to manage her own finances. She owes the IRS $50,000 and has $170,000 in credit cart and student loan debt. 

kat.jpg