Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BYU is now lower than Toledo

1 hour ago, NoMWCCG4UNRLOL said:

Byu fans are a fair weather group and are mostly in hiding. That jack blower guy has had his tail between his legs and his head up his a$$ for over a year. 

That is an absolute insane statement. BYU packed the house at Toledo. We almost had a 1/3 of the fans. 

BYU fans aren’t going away. When we turn it around more fans will jump on. Our poor weather fan base is still bigger than every team in the MWC and 1/2 the PAC 12.

You have earned the right to be called a moron.

MORON.

we don’t come here anymore because we only play 3 games a year against you. BYU fans no longer care about you. Stunner and I are the only MWC fans left. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Leaving the MW was a big mistake recruiting wise. kids like to play for a championship. 

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

41 minutes ago, robe said:

That is an absolute insane statement. BYU packed the house at Toledo. We almost had a 1/3 of the fans. 

BYU fans aren’t going away. When we turn it around more fans will jump on. Our poor weather fan base is still bigger than every team in the MWC and 1/2 the PAC 12.

MORON.

we don’t come here anymore because we only play 3 games a year against you. BYU fans no longer care about you. Stunner and I are the only MWC fans left. 

Yeah, and we wish you 2 would leave too!!!  We don't give a rats ass about BYU and of course you had that many, you mormons multiply like rats!!

"Frankly my dear..I don't give a damn"!

BYU is in a tough spot with football.   Cant recruit top talent, not sure what they want to be when they grow up.  Should be 0-5 right now.   Hail mary at tennesse and USC pooped the bed in OT and 2nd half.   

BYU gets up for 3-4 big games a year, then struggles the rest of the way to get up for anyone else.  Also, losing RB Williams was huge for them, he was good.   BYU would be middle of the  pack in MWC and that would send most fans into depression if they were in MWC, so they are happy being delusional in independence.  

1 hour ago, robe said:

MORON.

Lol

2 hours ago, robe said:

MORON.

You ain’t turning it around. 

6 hours ago, robe said:

MORON.

Good. We're making progress.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

13 hours ago, robe said:

MORON.

You live here!

14 hours ago, robe said:

MORON.

So just go away.  Seriously.  Your school is not part of the conference.  No one would shed a tear if the remaining BYU posters just left.

Buddy of mine summed up BYU perfectly. He has a lot of family/friends who are BYU fans. When BYU loses, he'll call them to offer condolences, and they alway have an excuse as to why they didn't watch the game. Because, you know, it's only football and not that important. Of course, if BYU wins, they were jumping for joy the whole game.

Sounds about right.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:29 PM, robe said:

Toledo had a larger crowd for 1AA Murray State than they did for BYU.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Guest #1Stunner
On 9/28/2019 at 7:24 PM, 1066 said:

What has happened to BYU these past few years. Tonight they lost to Toledo. Yes that is Toledo of the MAC.

Give us your view BYU fans. 

Bottom line.  BYU hired a bad coach.

The problem is that it sometimes takes a few years before the school is willing to fire the guy.

Kalani now at risk of getting fired at the end of this season.

Guest #1Stunner
22 hours ago, LKGates said:

So just go away.  Seriously.  Your school is not part of the conference.  No one would shed a tear if the remaining BYU posters just left.

There are so many BYU threads (like this one), and BYU posts (like yours) because of the USU fans.

Too many of the USU fans obsess about BYU.  

It's ironic that you only ever post about BYU on here, and in the BYU threads.