Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maynard Delecto

The Truth Shall Set You Free

21 minutes ago, woo pig sooie said:

I've been making the rounds the past few days. My first stop was at our AD. My last stop is here. 

Since Arkansas's on field is now at low G5 level I should feel right at home here. But we expect better in the SEC. 

It's like the song says "I've got better things to do!"

Piggie, you guys haven't been nor are you now relevant in any discussion concerning the SEC...  You are San Josers Bitch! 

5 hours ago, woo pig sooie said:

I've been making the rounds the past few days. My first stop was at our AD. My last stop is here. 

Since Arkansas's on field is now at low G5 level I should feel right at home here. But we expect better in the SEC. 

You really shouldn’t be so hard on your AD or coaches. Getting kids to stay or come to the state of Arkansas regardless of being in the sec is very difficult. Arkansas would usually be a middle of the pack mw team so I know this loss hurts but keep your chin up. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

I have some suggestions to improve Arkansas football:

1. Rip out half the seats in your stadium and replace them with a grassy knoll.

2. Hire an outside wide receivers coach who has never been a coordinator as your next head coach.

3. Refuse to fund the sport beyond the most basic level

4. Do whatever you can to make attending games really unattractive to students

5. Recruit in-state only

Do these things and you’ll be on-par with the program you just lost to.

11 hours ago, woo pig sooie said:

make it rain money GIF

Can’t hear you.

This sock is/was a baskgayball sock, and as such was going to be to thrown out as soon as that season started bc I can't bring myself to pretend to follow that shlt

But all the SJS love here really moved me to strike while the iron is hot so to speak. Special shout to all my Boise ppl good to have you on board. Not good enough to forgive and forget the WCWS travesty of Justice, but still good.

Speaking of softball, here are some good of the celebration in the green lot after San José State's third consecutive Mountain West series victory at Margie Wright Diamond

DelayedFickleAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif.948347056a14eca485bdbadba0a84088.gifgiphy.gif.7d48b273294bac8ca320d29d5eff3f21.giftenor.gif.3d84e2c34c96f400a3af2de196a69bd6.gif

While I'm uploading stuff gotta give another SO to Team Lunch Review you know who you are

Shack Shack in Standfurt

Double Shack, bacon cheese fries and seasonal shake = A+++++++++++++

IMG_20190910_112639005.jpg.3f66da66465880d1ef4e67c455cc42f8.jpg

Go ahead and ban this sock and every other username associated with a VPN for all I care

VPN socks are designed to be throwaways AFAIC. I have enough remote access socks to last a lifetime of bans

#kthxbye4now

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

12 hours ago, woo pig sooie said:

This sock is/was a baskgayball sock, and as such was going to be to thrown out as soon as that season started bc I can't bring myself to pretend to follow that shlt

But all the SJS love here really moved me to strike while the iron is hot so to speak. Special shout to all my Boise ppl good to have you on board. Not good enough to forgive and forget the WCWS travesty of Justice, but still good.

Speaking of softball, here are some good of the celebration in the green lot after San José State's third consecutive Mountain West series victory at Margie Wright Diamond

DelayedFickleAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif.948347056a14eca485bdbadba0a84088.gifgiphy.gif.7d48b273294bac8ca320d29d5eff3f21.giftenor.gif.3d84e2c34c96f400a3af2de196a69bd6.gif

While I'm uploading stuff gotta give another SO to Team Lunch Review you know who you are

Shack Shack in Standfurt

Double Shack, bacon cheese fries and seasonal shake = A+++++++++++++

IMG_20190910_112639005.jpg.3f66da66465880d1ef4e67c455cc42f8.jpg

Go ahead and ban this sock and every other username associated with a VPN for all I care

VPN socks are designed to be throwaways AFAIC. I have enough remote access socks to last a lifetime of bans

#kthxbye4now

It was an easy sock.  Hence why it was easy to have you quit

On 9/25/2019 at 12:25 PM, woo pig sooie said:

The Truth Shall Set You Free

This is the motto of the CIA. Many people do not know this but the first time I entered their building in northern Virginia I saw it emblazoned upon the wall and knew the government will never lie to me.  Thank God for all the presidents and other politicians who have never lied.