Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Aztec

USU at SDSU Game Thread

We need a QB we have some decent wr's also blocking is not that good. 

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

USU is better than I thought they were.  The game with Boise should be a shoot out.  Nice win by the Aggies.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

Aztecs 119th in scoring offense number 111th total offense. Agnew does crazy stuff jump shovel passes,thirty yards backward scrambles. Defense is great special teams except for punter and kicker god awful.Attendance will be about 20k if this keeps up.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

15 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

OC is fine, QB not so much. Hey maybe he just had a bad game- the stupid scrambling, Sandlot, embarrassing.

Couple that with almost always not seeing  the open man and throwing behind. Byrd needs to learn not to dance when there’s an open hole costing him better gains. There was one in particular the hole was big enough for a truck to drive through so he starts the herky-jerk before he hits the hole allowing the Aggies to tackle him after a small gain. 

If you think Agnew is bad you should see the four QBs behind him, two FBS offers among them. 

Freddy Nietzsche

18 minutes ago, steveem said:

If you think Agnew is bad you should see the four QBs behind him, two FBS offers among them. 

Why would a quality Div-1 QB want to come to a team that emphasizes a running offense? 

the I formation and 100 yds a game passing did not encourage good QB's.

Freddy Nietzsche