Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

Nevada @ UTEP

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Time to bench Solano 

You're being a bit harsh. He made plenty of mistakes, but is also 11/17 with 120yds and 2 TDs. Its his first start in over year coming off an injury, it takes time to adjust. 

Hopefully we're able to make this game a blowout in the 2nd half. 

I do feel like Henry was unfairly benched, he made 2 nice passes and the fumble wasn't his fault.

1 minute ago, bigd said:

You're being a bit harsh. He made plenty of mistakes, but is also 11/17 with 120yds and 2 TDs. Its his first start in over year coming off an injury, it takes time to adjust. 

Hopefully we're able to make this game a blowout in the 2nd half. 

I do feel like Henry was unfairly benched, he made 2 nice passes and the fumble wasn't his fault.

I ate a few bitter pills this afternoon.  But Solano does not inspire confidence.  His throws are terrible.   Thankfully Cooks is a really good WR and can go up and get them. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Opportunity squandered by Nevada at the end of the half. You’re going to win, anyway, but it would’ve been a huge momentum boost to go up two scores. Watching UTEP reminds me so much of Brent Guy-ball at USU in the mid/late 00’s. Just inept, no confidence, and zero aggressiveness.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

1 minute ago, bigd said:

Huge INT!

Locksley has 2 passes and they're both INTs. 

He should throw it more often 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater