Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Serious Question

15 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

What is the evolutionary purpose of having hair around your *ssh*l*? It’s really a pain.

My guess would be to reduce the amount of anilingus happening.  That's a good way to spread germs like e-coli so probably not a good idea for cavemen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

What is the evolutionary purpose of having hair around your *ssh*l*? It’s really a pain.  I didn’t wipe well enough this morning, and it’s all dry down there and hurts a little.  Plus, the hairs are tingled together. 💩 💩 

Hairs tingled together? You've got some crazy arsed DNA dude. 

Image result for orangutan bum

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

What is the evolutionary purpose of having hair around your *ssh*l*? It’s really a pain.  I didn’t wipe well enough this morning, and it’s all dry down there and hurts a little.  Plus, the hairs are tingled together. 💩 💩 

You need to groom down there if you expect a girl to lick your hole.

Biological anthropologist here. If this is a serious question I’ll give you a real answer. First of all the way we sit to do our business is not at all like how we evolved to take a dump. Think about squatting with your elbows resting on your knees, that’s the natural position for you to crap. It widens your cheeks and keeps you from crapping on yourself. Next, pubic hair in general is another barrier against disease (not a good one but better than skin to skin) and this may be just a genetic pleiotropy where a single gene has multiple effects. So if you have very hairy balls you’re gonna have a hairy asshole. 

3 minutes ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

Biological anthropologist here. If this is a serious question I’ll give you a real answer. First of all the way we sit to do our business is not at all like how we evolved to take a dump. Think about squatting with your elbows resting on your knees, that’s the natural position for you to crap. It widens your cheeks and keeps you from crapping on yourself. Next, pubic hair in general is another barrier against disease (not a good one but better than skin to skin) and this may be just a genetic pleiotropy where a single gene has multiple effects. So if you have very hairy balls your gonna have a hairy asshole. 

So, a couple of years ago while elk hunting I was assuming your "natural position" with an aspen log for support on the side of a mountain.  I had gotten something bad going on from probably not rinsing my dishes well enough in camp, so had to stop right there even though I was only about 50 yds above an almost never used forest service road on a pretty good grade.  About the time the aspen log broke somebody in a Suburban decided to use the forest service road and was able to witness me tumbling down the hill with my pants around my ankles.  Thank you but I don't rely on the "evolved" position anymore.

Oh, I just stood up and waved once I got stopped.  What else are you going to do.  True story, I'm not sure further details are necessary.

5 hours ago, ph90702 said:

@East Coast Aztecis a doctor. Next time this happens, PM him a close up photo and he’ll have some advice for you. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg