Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Early Lines week 4

San Jose State @ Arkansas (-21)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arkansas isn't great by SEC standards, but they'll beat my Spartans by more than 21 points.

35 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

lol- I think your have our D mixed up with EuuuuuwwwTaaa States.

You have plenty to be concerned this weekend with the Scouts.

Yes I know SDSU has a better defense but the Aztec offense sucks. Which is why I think USUs offense will generate more points than SDSU will. 

33 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Like you said Wyoming would roll Idaho?

I think there were some issues (lack of a creative pass rush/dropped passes) however there are some seriously good things going on for the Pokes too (rush defense/rushing attack). I am a believer that we kept the Texas State/Idaho games vanilla (both from a play calling scheme and a defensive scheme). I think if we keep it that vanilla against Tulsa we lose, but if we get a little more creative we can win by 10+. My expectation is that Bohl knows this too, but that we try and keep it vanilla early. Let the win ugly live on! 

Pokes-24 Tulsa-17

tetons1.jpg

11 hours ago, renoskier said:

Let me show you guys how this is done:

Air Force @ Boise State (-8)

Wyoming @ Tusla (-3.5)

NMSU @ New Mexico (-4.5)

San Jose @ Arkansas (-21)

Nevada (-14) @ UTEP

Sacramento State @ Fresno State (-27)

Toledo (-6) @ Colorado State

Utah State (-3.5) @ San Diego State

Central Arkansas @ Hawaii (-14.5)

WTF CSU!!!?

Toledo/RAM line went up to -9 right after Bobo definitively announced that Hill was out for this week.

What no love for the Rio Grande rivalry? Going back to 1894 it's the 110th meeting between the Lobos and it's little sister to the south. Lobos lead with 71 wins 33 loses and 5 ties. -4.5 sounds about right with the Lobos at home. 

This is the game for UNM to build momentum going into MW play with Liberty next week followedby SJSU. 

6 minutes ago, slappy said:

Yep.  4-0 here we come.  Hide and watch. 

The Big Sky is proud of you.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

6 hours ago, SLCPoke said:

I think there were some issues (lack of a creative pass rush/dropped passes) however there are some seriously good things going on for the Pokes too (rush defense/rushing attack). I am a believer that we kept the Texas State/Idaho games vanilla (both from a play calling scheme and a defensive scheme). I think if we keep it that vanilla against Tulsa we lose, but if we get a little more creative we can win by 10+. My expectation is that Bohl knows this too, but that we try and keep it vanilla early. Let the win ugly live on! 

Pokes-24 Tulsa-17

Yeah, the best coaches always lull teams to sleep with 5+ years of vanilla offense so they can break out the good stuff against Tulsa. 

11 hours ago, slappy said:

Cry me a river Bob.   Always take 3-0 over 2-1.  You don’t think we win the Mountain this year?   Come on get on the train. 

Why would an AF fan get on the Wyoming train? See below.

11 hours ago, Bob said:

I'm +++++ing jazzed for the AF - Donk game

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah, the best coaches always lull teams to sleep with 5+ years of vanilla offense so they can break out the good stuff against Tulsa. 

What you saw against Mizzou wasn’t vanilla. Go watch the games. Play calling was much different. 

tetons1.jpg

14 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Toledo/RAM line went up to -9 right after Bobo definitively announced that Hill was out for this week.

-10. Wonder how high it gets.

11 hours ago, Warbow said:

The Big Sky is proud of you.

Look, I can’t apologize for 4-0.  What an opportunity.  At 3-0 some very respectable ranking services have us in the top 20 of the country.   This takes into account strength of schedule road wins etc.  We are flat out getting it done.  I would not switch you places.   

On 9/16/2019 at 9:27 PM, Lobo Amor said:

What no love for the Rio Grande rivalry? Going back to 1894 it's the 110th meeting between the Lobos and it's little sister to the south. Lobos lead with 71 wins 33 loses and 5 ties. -4.5 sounds about right with the Lobos at home. 

This is the game for UNM to build momentum going into MW play with Liberty next week followedby SJSU. 

What's the deal with Davie?

5 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

How's your attendance looking?

Total Hawaii’s and Wyoming’s attendance up for the last 20 years and we got you by over a half a million. So technically we can draw 3 people for the rest of our games and you average your 25K and you still won’t catch up.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.