Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Pineapple on pizza?

Pineapple on pizza?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Votr!

• Yes
    • No
    • I hate pizza and therefore my opinion is invalid

Jalapenos are a welcome addition to any pizza (and most anything in general)...but banana peppers/pepperocinis are ones that can be abused and can ruin it if put on too much, or if there's too many of them on there. 

I prefer pepperoni, green peppers, and mushrooms (the ones out of the can are best...I'm not that fond of the white ones...magic ones are good too...I think).

19 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Okay, we're good then. I tolerate mayo, but only in conjunction with mustard as a moisture vehicle in sandwiches. 

I like the tangy zip of Miracle Whip.  You wanna make sumthin' of it?  Well, do ya?

8 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Pepperoni, olives, and mushrooms for me.

my go to is salami, pepperoni, mushrooms, and pepperocinis. Sometimes Jalepenos thrown in or used to sub for the pepperocinis.

50 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

Jalapenos are a welcome addition to any pizza (and most anything in general)...but banana peppers/pepperocinis are ones that can be abused and can ruin it if put on too much, or if there's too many of them on there. 

I prefer pepperoni, green peppers, and mushrooms (the ones out of the can are best...I'm not that fond of the white ones...magic ones are good too...I think).

Green Chile is amazing on pizza.

I don’t like pineapple on pizza, but I’ll eat it if that’s all there is. Mayo on the other hand is an abomination. That shit has no business being a condiment. The same for its inbred cousin Miracle Whip.

Green chile should be a mandatory pizza topping!!

Pineapple is OK, it's a little limited as to what it can do. The pizza place in town makes a special pizza based on whatever the fruit is that is in season. For a while they had pear, pistachio, and balsamic pizza, and now they have peach, bacon, marscapone, and arugula pizza. They're amazing. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Pineapple on pizza and ketchup on hotdogs are both communist plots.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, SharkTanked said:

Green Chile is amazing on pizza.

Damn. I've never tried that but now I'm going to have to go get a can of Hatch Chiles to do so. That sounds incredible.

1 hour ago, misplacedcowboy said:

I always laugh when people claim to hate mayo, but are the first to rave about the "aioli" at a local hipster bistro in town

I don't eat that shit either.

I'm almost a vegetarian save for eating ridiculous amounts of red meat and bacon, pepperoni/salami (I always assume its pork) on pizza, and the occasional sausage mcmuffin from McDonalds. And shrimp too. But More often than not I cook either steak or veggie curry, depending on how ambitious I am after slaving away for the day.