Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Ric Ocasek Has Died

He seemed pretty frail at the HOF awards, and didn’t look so great. But he’s looked frail for all his life though. A truly nice guy, though, everyone says that’s been around him. 

When you look at what’s considered pop music today (not in the rap category), it’s boring and ridiculous garbage. Rap certainly has found it’s way into too many categories over the years. The fact that it’s included in the R&R HOF is the biggest joke in music history. 

It’s just depressing how much shit music there is. It’s gotten worse every decade. I miss the days in the 60’s, 70’s and the first part of the 80’s where there was a Top 40 count down and there was so many great flavors of music that were so good. The 70’s were the best for having the most diverse and truly great styles of music and that were great. 

There aren’t any young kids doing rock anymore. It’s all cock-rock, just like there’s so much cock-country being made. Depressing. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

He seemed pretty frail at the HOF awards, and didn’t look so great. But he’s looked frail for all his life though. A truly nice guy, though, everyone says that’s been around him. 

When you look at what’s considered pop music today (not in the rap category), it’s boring and ridiculous garbage. Rap certainly has found it’s way into too many categories over the years. The fact that it’s included in the R&R HOF is the biggest joke in music history. 

It’s just depressing how much shit music there is. It’s gotten worse every decade. I miss the days in the 60’s, 70’s and the first part of the 80’s where there was a Top 40 count down and there was so many great flavors of music that were so good. The 70’s were the best for having the most diverse and truly great styles of music and that were great. 

There aren’t any young kids doing rock anymore. It’s all cock-rock, just like there’s so much cock-country being made. Depressing. 

Despite my thoughts on your politics, you and I could totally be neighbors and yell at kids to get off our lawns together in another 30 years.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Just curious.... what is cock rock?  I knew the 80's was known for hair metal but with those tight leather pants that left nothing to the imagination, couldn't that be cock rock too??  :D

down in a hole.jpg