Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Turd of the Week

Turd of the Week  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Turds!!!

• #SuperiorLifestyle for getting Ned Beattyed by the Deliverance folk
    • Ph’s boys for going down like Lewinski in the second half
    • Donks for allowing Portland State to lay the wood on Bachmeier
    • Slappy for almost getting sodomized by VandalPride
    • UNR for allowing Weber State’s grandmas to push them to the brink
    • SUDS for suffering through the altitude poisoning of 3,999 ft
    • Bye for not clobbering SJSU
    • AFA for selling Jalapeño some new gear
    • Hawaii for not sacrificing a rooster in Seattle

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’m not angry at him.  He just sucks as a coach.

Call me crazy, but the best football coaches are either autistic or have autistic traits.

You are crazy.

are you saying many athletes are autistic?

name some to jog my memory. 

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

This attempt at a turd of the week thread is the turd. 

You don’t even know when you’re being trolled!!!!! 😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

Nope, sorry. I just can’t do that stupid shit. Lol 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

UNM to Notre Dame... has the transfer of 1.1 million dollars, been completed...?

ok then...

7A91CD29-974C-4525-837D-E03EDA31AA92.gif.40f9a21a72da2b9d75c97a8228a1bc69.gif

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

11 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Went with Wyoming.  Idaho didn't have a good return to the Big Sky Conference last season.

Big Sky is actually a surprisingly good conference, perhaps better than the Sun Belt.

Still, we were f'ing robbed in Laramie.  Thanks refs.

23 hours ago, slappy said:

CSU.  They got blown out again and disgraced the Conference with a black face scandal.  If you are not writing school presidents to get that trash out of the conference you are nuts.  Bad leadership, bad kids, horrible sports. 

What did I miss? 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

18 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I’m not angry at him.  He just sucks as a coach.

Call me crazy, but the best football coaches are either autistic or have autistic traits.

UNLV's next coach, discussing defensive philosophy with the cornerback from Ampipe HS in Pennsylvania.....

MV5BYjc2ZTliZTYtOWI4NS00YmYzLWJhZGMtODg0

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

30 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Big Sky is actually a surprisingly good conference, perhaps better than the Sun Belt.

Still, we were f'ing robbed in Laramie.  Thanks refs.

Hard to disagree about the Big Sky Conference.  UNC gave CU a game back in 2017 and kindly don't remind me about Dan Hawkins' coaching debut at CU. B)

2 hours ago, RogueStout said:

What did I miss? 

Just more national pub from them.  Seriously time to quit being associated with them.  Not sure what’s next there.  Maybe removing the flag from campus?   Not sure what they bring to the table except shame. 

1 hour ago, jdgaucho said:

I just don't know if I see any bad intent there.  Stupid college students doing stupid college student shit is what I see.    

6 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

I just don't know if I see any bad intent there.  Stupid college students doing stupid college student shit is what I see.    

A single instance, yes.  When you start looking at the year in year out leadership you scratch your head.  CSU is the poorest ran university in the conference hands down.  They are a disgrace to the rest of us.  I can deal with SJ State sucking in sports.  But CSU performs like SJ State and soils the reputation of us all at the same time.  Time for them to go. 

8 minutes ago, slappy said:

A single instance, yes.  When you start looking at the year in year out leadership you scratch your head.  CSU is the poorest ran university in the conference hands down.  They are a disgrace to the rest of us.  I can deal with SJ State sucking in sports.  But CSU performs like SJ State and soils the reputation of us all at the same time.  Time for them to go. 

WIth due respect, although CSU sometimes appeared to have been overrated as a possible candidate for Big12 membership, you're way off base here.

Boom goes the dynamite.