Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Rank ‘Em

57 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I have no particular problem with anything else you've said but speaking of shit, so is your contention that Fresno is better than SDSU. Do you think the Bulldogs are pretty good because they only lost to Minnesota by 3? In Fresno? The same Minnesota Gophers who beat South Dakota State and Georgia Southern by a cumulative total of 10 points in Minneapolis? Factually, the Bulldogs are not only inferior at this point to the Aztecs, they aren't the equal of Hawaii, which has defeated two power conference schools, and they probably aren't any better than Wyoming, which beat an SEC school. And Fresno can't be considered better than AFA either. MAJOR fail on Fresno my man.

You sound butt hurt for playing second fiddle to Fresno the last 2 years.   The facts don't lie, my Dog's lost a lot of experience from last year and are 0-2 with two punch in the gut losses.  Will this team tank or  get back to it's winning ways. A true test for Tedford.   Congrats on beating UCLA... I know it's been a long time coming.  

2 minutes ago, BulldogRed said:

You sound butt hurt for playing second fiddle to Fresno the last 2 years.   The facts don't lie, my Dog's lost a lot of experience from last year and are 0-2 with two punch in the gut losses.  Will this team tank or  get back to it's winning ways. A true test for Tedford.   Congrats on beating UCLA... I know it's been a long time coming.  

You have a very good fan base and some would say the best HC in the conference. You simply are not as good THIS YEAR as some of you and the one Boise fan think.

The conference West division title is probably going to be decided during a very physical game on November 15 in San Diego and I'm really looking forward to being there.

Boom goes the dynamite.

8 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

You have a very good fan base and some would say the best HC in the conference. You simply are not as good THIS YEAR as some of you and the one Boise fan think.

The conference West division title is probably going to be decided during a very physical game on November 15 in San Diego and I'm really looking forward to being there.

SUDS offense is trash. You’ll be lucky to score double digits against us. 

9 minutes ago, Cincy said:

SUDS offense is trash. You’ll be lucky to score double digits against us. 

Our O-line remains a work in progress but progress is indeed being made. We also now finally once again have two quality WRs.

But the Aztecs don't win with offense anyway. They win with defense and nobody should be mistaken by NMSU's 10 points yesterday. The Aggies gained a bunch of yards through the air because they have a good QB and our CBs played off their receivers as NMSU dinked and dunked but really never got near the goal line (their TD was on a 35-yard pass). Weber State had exactly one offensive play in SDSU territory and our defense gave up exactly the same amount of points to UCLA as did Oklahoma and Cincinnati.

As I said elsewhere, the November 15 game between our schools in San Diego is going to be great to watch for those who enjoy smash mouth, physical football.

Boom goes the dynamite.

7 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

I'm sorry Warbow, but that's just not true. UNLV has a fair amount of talent on that team,  we just have a coach that doesn't have a clue.

Not if Rogers is the best QB of the bunch.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

19 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Not if Rogers is the best QB of the bunch.

He isn't, not by a long shot. Oblad was in for 1 series last week, went 3 for 3 with a TD. we were hoping to see him yesterday.

that's what I meant by our coach that doesn't have a clue. couple of good receivers on that team that are going to waste, and williams has been the best RB in the conference (#3 in the nation till the second half yesterday when NW realized they could focus on him because of Rogers).

7 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I have no particular problem with anything else you've said but speaking of shit, so is your contention that Fresno is better than SDSU. Do you think the Bulldogs are pretty good because they only lost to Minnesota by 3? In Fresno? The same Minnesota Gophers who beat South Dakota State and Georgia Southern by a cumulative total of 10 points in Minneapolis? Factually, the Bulldogs are not only inferior at this point to the Aztecs, they aren't the equal of Hawaii, which has defeated two power conference schools, and they probably aren't any better than Wyoming, which beat an SEC school. And Fresno can't be considered better than AFA either. MAJOR fail on Fresno my man.

Well duh. I mean Fresno COULD win the west (honestly I still would call them the slight favorites) but if you are ranking teams today you have to heavily weigh that on actually RESULTS. Results wise SDSU, Nevada, and Hawaii have all been better so far. 

6 hours ago, Cincy said:

I don’t disagree that our game in SD will decide it. 

But your offense is so bad, your defense won’t be able to make up for it. 

Conversely, from what i saw you don' t have a defense.

1 hour ago, aztech said:

Conversely, from what i saw you don' t have a defense.

Our defense is plenty good enough to stop your feeble offense. 

I mean if Weber St kept you out of the end zone at your place, I’m not gonna lose any sleep. 

2 hours ago, Cincy said:

Our defense is plenty good enough to stop your feeble offense. 

I mean if Weber St kept you out of the end zone at your place, I’m not gonna lose any sleep. 

Smoke and mirrors.  lol

On 9/15/2019 at 1:19 AM, tailingpermit said:

BYU

AFA

BSU

Fresno

SDSU

Hawaii

Wyoming

Nevada

The rest are pure shit, Nevada only gets mentioned because of the win over Pur-who.  

Ouch, the bye week took a toll on the Aggies.

The Top 7 in the conference are all pretty good and anyone could win the conference, but the bottom 5 are simply trash.

1.  Boise State

2.  Fresno

3.  USU

4.  Wyoming

5.  Hawaii

6.  AF

7.  SDSU

8.  Nevada

9.  CSU

10.  UNLV

11.  SJSU

12.  UNM

16 hours ago, SLCPoke said:

We win ugly- deal with it. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  3-0 is a whole lot prettier than 2-1 even if two of the wins look "better".

In the meantime I may need to borrow some chickens to help out the passing game.

On 9/15/2019 at 11:39 AM, SleepingGiantFan said:

I think this weekend will have huge implications.  If San Diego can shut down Utah State (currently the best offense in the league) and get a win - I think they will end up winning the west.