Jump to content
halfmanhalfbronco

The Pac 12 is garbage.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, slappy said:

Feels kind of like Utah fans are trying really hard to get people to acknowledge how good they are.  When you are good you don’t need to try so hard, people know.  Pac12 is down, everyone across the country seems to know it but a few guys here.  Really kind of sad.   

It will work itself out by the end of the season.

  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 6:21 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Discuss.

What a propaganda thread. Sure, teams like UCLA aren’t usually this bad, but they have 6 teams in the Top 25 including ASU with their great Michigan St. win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, slappy said:

Feels kind of like Utah fans are trying really hard to get people to acknowledge how good they are.  When you are good you don’t need to try so hard, people know.  Pac12 is down, everyone across the country seems to know it but a few guys here.  Really kind of sad.   

I also suspect they miss the fans of the old MW.  I mean if this new relationship was really working for them, why are they here with the ex so to speak.  Their school may be rolling in more dough, but money isn't the be all end all.  Nah there is a longing for what really makes college football week in and week out great.  

 

  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh.  PAC has 6 ranked teams, same as SEC as top two conferences with ranked teams.  Problem is the P5 are losing their depth as the MWC and AAC catch the bottom and middle P5 dwellers.

 

PAC has 3-4 really good teams but I don't see an elite team, yet.  Maybe Utah or Oregon.  not sold on WSU, Cal, or ASU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chile_Ute said:

It will work itself out by the end of the season.

Yeah it usually does.  I am pulling for a 0 loss season for you.  Good luck this year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, slappy said:

Feels kind of like Utah fans are trying really hard to get people to acknowledge how good they are.  When you are good you don’t need to try so hard, people know.  Pac12 is down, everyone across the country seems to know it but a few guys here.  Really kind of sad.   

I personally don’t give a rat’s ass what you or any other fan thinks of Utah. 

I care what voters and our fans that pay money to see a good product think.

As far as our conference, if you guys don’t want our opinion, don’t start threads like this. Very simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, utenation said:

I personally don’t give a rat’s ass what you or any other fan thinks of Utah. 

I care what voters and our fans that pay money to see a good product think.

 

U seem really upset.  I apologize.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

I also suspect they miss the fans of the old MW.  I mean if this new relationship was really working for them, why are they here with the ex so to speak.  Their school may be rolling in more dough, but money isn't the be all end all.  Nah there is a longing for what really makes college football week in and week out great.  

 

I'm still a fan of the MWC and want to see it succeed. Utah had a relationship with a core group of these schools for half a decade.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, slappy said:

U seem really upset.  I apologize.  

Very triggered, take it easy.  We have to treat him with the kid gloves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

I also suspect they miss the fans of the old MW.  I mean if this new relationship was really working for them, why are they here with the ex so to speak.  Their school may be rolling in more dough, but money isn't the be all end all.  Nah there is a longing for what really makes college football week in and week out great.  

 

This one is easy. I still cheer for most teams here. I will take a Western team over a mid west or eastern team all day. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, utenation said:

I really don’t post here bro.  There’s all kinds of anti P5 crap here and I usually just laugh. 

This was more just entertainment for a minute. Anyone with a clue knows this conference isn’t even on the radar. 

Btw, you’ll find most P12 fans very critical of our performance. I just get a kick out of the tallest midgets here crying about height and respect

Image result for angry cartman

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, utenation said:

This one is easy. I still cheer for most teams here. I will take a Western team over a mid west or eastern team all day. 

and this sports message board is one of the better ones out there.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

and this sports message board is one of the better ones out there.

Agree 100%

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

and this sports message board is one of the better ones out there.

 

1 minute ago, utenation said:

Agree 100%

What we lack in great athletes we make up for in posters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

I'm still a fan of the MWC and want to see it succeed. Utah had a relationship with a core group of these schools for half a decade.  

Agree. I want to see the MWC grow and flourish. I want them to bitch slap the AAC whenever possible. I want to see them take the NY Day game every year. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell, I’d even welcome this conference into a combined tv deal, a deal for western football. Have the PAC12/MWC network blanket the western US. 

I mean, if it was up to me. 

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the P12 is garbage, what does that make the ACC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

If the P12 is garbage, what does that make the ACC?

I've been saying the acc is trash minus Clemson for some time now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

I've been saying the acc is trash minus Clemson for some time now.

That Kansas blowout win over BC in Boston would be quite the exclamation point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×