Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The Pac 12 is garbage.

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

What a propaganda thread. Sure, teams like UCLA aren’t usually this bad, but they have 6 teams in the Top 25 including ASU with their great Michigan St. win.

Uh...about that win over the proving-to-be-mediocre Spartans.....

Oops.

https://sports.yahoo.com/pac-12-officiating-mistake-wrong-call-michigan-state-kick-arizona-state-045149874.html

On Sunday, though, the Pac-12 conference revealed that the Spartans should have had a third chance at that kick.

On Sunday night, the league admitted to an officiating error on the game’s final play, saying that Michigan State should have been provided one additional untimed down.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

13 hours ago, utenation said:

I personally don’t give a rat’s ass what you or any other fan thinks of Utah. 

I care what voters and our fans that pay money to see a good product think.

As far as our conference, if you guys don’t want our opinion, don’t start threads like this. Very simple.

? That’s a lot of I don’t give a rat’s ass posts. 

18 hours ago, Mano said:

An up MWC? 

LOL. I have seen an up MWC, and this ain't it. 

Enjoy the Vegas Bowl this year, cause it is going away too.

Wow

14 hours ago, utenation said:

I personally don’t give a rat’s ass what you or any other fan thinks of Utah. 

I care what voters and our fans that pay money to see a good product think.

Anybody want to do a Venn diagram of this?

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

This thread reminds me of what can happen when people go to visit the house they sold, only to find the new residents aren't too welcoming.  

My wife's grandmother owned a house here in San Diego since it was originally built back in the late 40's/early 50's that several generations of the family had lived in at some point in time. There were a lot of parties and memories there - birthdays, game days, general mischief - it was the place that the extended family always gathered. Over those 50+ years, there were a lot of great memories.  The legendary Don Coryell once visited the house because Grandma during a special event because everybody knew that she was such a huge Chargers fan.  Grandma lived to a ripe old age and had grandchildren and great-grandchildren, all of whom regularly gathered at the house.  Well, Grandma finally went on to her great reward and the family decided it was time to sell the house - and we all shared our great memories of the place while packing everything up and saying farewell to the homestead.

So a few years later, my wife drove by the house to remember the good times she'd had there - and the current residents suddenly burst out of the house violently screaming, waving, and cussing at her, telling her to get out of there and to stop looking at their house and kids.

She floored it and hasn't had the slightest desire to go back there since.

Aztec-Nation-Banner2010-03.gif

19 hours ago, Mano said:

An up MWC? 

LOL. I have seen an up MWC, and this ain't it. 

Enjoy the Vegas Bowl this year, cause it is going away too.

+1.

For several years prior to you guys, TCU and to a lesser extent BYU leaving and prior to adding abysmal San Jose, the MW was a darned good conference. Now? Lol.

Boom goes the dynamite.

7 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

+1.

For several years prior to you guys, TCU and to a lesser extent BYU leaving and prior to adding abysmal San Jose, the MW was a darned good conference. Now? Lol.

oh, I dont know....those last couple years Utah and BYU were just kinda hanging around getting their ass kicked by TCU.....:P

1 hour ago, jdgaucho said:

Wow

2 hours ago, RSF said:

Uh...about that win over the proving-to-be-mediocre Spartans.....

Oops.

https://sports.yahoo.com/pac-12-officiating-mistake-wrong-call-michigan-state-kick-arizona-state-045149874.html

On Sunday, though, the Pac-12 conference revealed that the Spartans should have had a third chance at that kick.

On Sunday night, the league admitted to an officiating error on the game’s final play, saying that Michigan State should have been provided one additional untimed down.

Who cares. ASU shouldn’t have been anywhere near MSU. So it goes to OT with ASU momentum.

It’s way too early to be pegging teams like that. 

kat.jpg

33 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Still think Washington or Oregon are the two best teams.

Agree, which is why the early losses to Auburn and Cal, respectively, are all the more devastating to the conference perception.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

On 9/22/2019 at 1:28 PM, Warbow said:

Pac-12 South Standing

1. Colorado 1-0

1. UCLA 1-0

3. Hawaii 2-1

3. USC 2-1

5. Utah 1-1

6. BYU 1-2

7. Arizona 0-1

7. Arizona St. 0-1

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

and 8 weeks later, they are still garbage as a P-5 conference.

MWC was 4-4 vs PAC-12

MWC was 3-2 vs SEC

MWC was 1-1 vs the ACC

AAC was 2-1 vs the PAC-12

AAC was 1-1 vs the SEC. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

3 hours ago, Warbow said:

and 8 weeks later, they are still garage as a P-5 conference.

MWC was 4-4 vs PAC-12

MWC was 3-2 vs SEC

MWC was 1-1 vs the ACC

AAC was 2-1 vs the PAC-12

AAC was 1-1 vs the SEC. 

Is it a 2 or 3 car garage?