Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The Pac 12 is garbage.

1 minute ago, slappy said:

Feels kind of like Utah fans are trying really hard to get people to acknowledge how good they are.  When you are good you don’t need to try so hard, people know.  Pac12 is down, everyone across the country seems to know it but a few guys here.  Really kind of sad.   

It will work itself out by the end of the season.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

4 minutes ago, slappy said:

Feels kind of like Utah fans are trying really hard to get people to acknowledge how good they are.  When you are good you don’t need to try so hard, people know.  Pac12 is down, everyone across the country seems to know it but a few guys here.  Really kind of sad.   

I also suspect they miss the fans of the old MW.  I mean if this new relationship was really working for them, why are they here with the ex so to speak.  Their school may be rolling in more dough, but money isn't the be all end all.  Nah there is a longing for what really makes college football week in and week out great.  

Meh.  PAC has 6 ranked teams, same as SEC as top two conferences with ranked teams.  Problem is the P5 are losing their depth as the MWC and AAC catch the bottom and middle P5 dwellers.

PAC has 3-4 really good teams but I don't see an elite team, yet.  Maybe Utah or Oregon.  not sold on WSU, Cal, or ASU

12 minutes ago, slappy said:

I personally don’t give a rat’s ass what you or any other fan thinks of Utah. 

I care what voters and our fans that pay money to see a good product think.

As far as our conference, if you guys don’t want our opinion, don’t start threads like this. Very simple.

5 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

I also suspect they miss the fans of the old MW.  I mean if this new relationship was really working for them, why are they here with the ex so to speak.  Their school may be rolling in more dough, but money isn't the be all end all.  Nah there is a longing for what really makes college football week in and week out great.  

I'm still a fan of the MWC and want to see it succeed. Utah had a relationship with a core group of these schools for half a decade.  

10 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

This one is easy. I still cheer for most teams here. I will take a Western team over a mid west or eastern team all day. 

2 hours ago, utenation said:

I really don’t post here bro.  There’s all kinds of anti P5 crap here and I usually just laugh. 

This was more just entertainment for a minute. Anyone with a clue knows this conference isn’t even on the radar. 

Btw, you’ll find most P12 fans very critical of our performance. I just get a kick out of the tallest midgets here crying about height and respect

Image result for angry cartman

12 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

I'm still a fan of the MWC and want to see it succeed. Utah had a relationship with a core group of these schools for half a decade.  

Agree. I want to see the MWC grow and flourish. I want them to bitch slap the AAC whenever possible. I want to see them take the NY Day game every year. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

Hell, I’d even welcome this conference into a combined tv deal, a deal for western football. Have the PAC12/MWC network blanket the western US. 

I mean, if it was up to me. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"