Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The Pac 12 is garbage.

2 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

Dude, we both know that there are maybe four fan bases with any passion for their programs. Fan bases that aren’t just front runners. 

I’m not disagreeing with that.  My point is no P5 conference cares about what happens here and they certainly aren’t starting any MWC sucks threads.  They just don’t care.  

No seat at the table will drive threads like this here.

1 minute ago, jdw said:

Natty, not running smack, but do you see anyone besides y'all and UDub that deserves it? I'm not seeing this year's edition of the Pirates maintaining their level of play...

I think Oregon is still good.  Not sure about deserves but I think we have 5 solid teams.

1 minute ago, utenation said:

I think Oregon is still good.  Not sure about deserves but I think we have 5 solid teams.

Fair enough, I forgot about the Quacks. 

7 minutes ago, utenation said:

Well, I’d bet the P12 has far more teams ranked at the end of the season than this pathetic conference... you can book that. 

You do realize that by comparing the PAC to the MW you are conceding the point of the thread.  I mean I know we kid about the SEC mountain, but if that comparison is what you are going to hang your hat on well...

You guys need to be worried about where you finish relative to the other big boys not us lowly ol MW.

6 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

You do realize that by comparing the PAC to the MW you are conceding the point of the thread.  I mean I know we kid about the SEC mountain, but if that comparison is what you are going to hang your hat on well...

You guys need to be worried about where you finish relative to the other big boys not us lowly ol MW.

I really don’t post here bro.  There’s all kinds of anti P5 crap here and I usually just laugh. 

This was more just entertainment for a minute. Anyone with a clue knows this conference isn’t even on the radar. 

Btw, you’ll find most P12 fans very critical of our performance. I just get a kick out of the tallest midgets here crying about height and respect

4 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

To answer your earlier question (with a little tongue in cheek), Utah from the South, and Washington or Oregon from the North. That said, there are a couple of possible WTF teams, ASU or Cal. I don’t think ASU has the collective maturity this year, and Cal’s offense won’t win them any games just yet. Caveat, you just never know. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

1 minute ago, Chad Sexington said:

To answer your earlier question (with a little tongue in cheek), Utah from the South, and Washington or Oregon from the North. That said, there are a couple of possible WTF teams, ASU or Cal. I don’t think ASU has the collective maturity this year, and Cal’s offense won’t win them any games just yet. Caveat, you just never know. 

WSU has a shot too.  Well until they run into UW game 12.  Petersen owns Leach

1 minute ago, Del Scorcho said:

WSU has a shot too.  Well until they run into UW game 12.  Petersen owns Leach

WSU lacks the gravitas. They don’t have the lines to win the smash mouth. Let’s face it, aerial fireworks are good for the ooh, ahh factor, but that won’t win championships. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Cut him some slack, he used to be among the best.  He has turned soft and weak, as have all these Utah fans.  Jumping into MWCboarding after so long a hiatus is admirable, they know they are not cut out for it, know they need more time to acclimate but none the less are just trying their little bitty hearts out to educate us swine.  

🖕😅

1 hour ago, Del Scorcho said:

the PAC10/12 has clearly lost its traditional power programs in both football and basketball.  That hurts its reputation.  The PAC desperetly needs USC to be great in football and Oregon and UW to be good to great every year.  Utah/WSU being at the top (while awesome) doesnt help the conference's image long term.

Unless it’s the new trend.  

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Yet here you are over on our board getting your shit pushed in as usual. I mean, you’re the neighborhood simpleton that parents have to tell their kids not to make fun of. You’re a joke Mano, always have been. 

I am here because you amuse me. You throw your little tantrums, and think you are scoring points. Continue on, I think it's cute.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

1 minute ago, Mano said:

I am here because you amuse me. You throw your little tantrums, and think you are scoring points. Continue on, I think it's cute.

Lol — You come here now and then with your elementary-level drivel and slink away with tail tucked whenever I deliver an stinging uppercut to your soft fatty chin. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol — You come here now and then with your elementary-level drivel and slink away with tail tucked whenever I deliver an stinging uppercut to your soft fatty chin. 

You mad.

Wanna wowwie pop? Would a wowwie pop help?

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

1 hour ago, utenation said:

Well +++++, let’s just get rid of the  polls. The CFB committee should just consult the MWc board for accuracy.

BTW, when is the last time Wyoming finished ranked? 

I think Washington was in the playoffs in 2016.  I guess we need to define “ a while”. 

I think a better example of awhile ago  is when was the last time the MWC was relavent? 2008?2009?

Boise has been decent but not really anything else.

Lol I haven't seen you this butthurt in a while.  Wyoming hasn't been world beaters and the MW hasn't been great for a while.  That has less than nothing to do with how popular perception favours imbalance over depth or that the PAC has only had had a truly elite team twice in the last 6 years.  That's a problem. You recognize it, too,  or you wouldn't have brought in totally inconsequential things.

Remember,  you're a guest here.  Listen to yourself about how you should act

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

26 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKILGOpRjB5KccG8glrfk

Ok, I had to laugh at this. Darell Postin absolutely got destroyed on that play. He was a little guy and average at best. He was famous for getting 2 yards and popping  up like he scored a TD on every run. Your defender was twice his size.

I haven’t seen that pic in years. Too funny.

1 hour ago, utenation said:

I really don’t post here bro.  There’s all kinds of anti P5 crap here and I usually just laugh. 

This was more just entertainment for a minute. Anyone with a clue knows this conference isn’t even on the radar. 

Btw, you’ll find most P12 fans very critical of our performance. I just get a kick out of the tallest midgets here crying about height and respect

Yeah sure thing.  When should one be more worried when a San Jose St fan  or a Bama fan tells you you have a crummy team?  This isn't about arguing about the tallest midget, this is a midget telling one of the Giants, hey you are looking a little shorter. 

4 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

Yeah sure thing.  When should one be more worried when a San Jose St fan  or a Bama fan tells you you have a crummy team?  This isn't about arguing about the tallest midget, this is a midget telling one of the Giants, hey you are looking a little shorter. 

Feels kind of like Utah fans are trying really hard to get people to acknowledge how good they are.  When you are good you don’t need to try so hard, people know.  Pac12 is down, everyone across the country seems to know it but a few guys here.  Really kind of sad.