Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The Pac 12 is garbage.

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

It isn't just Utah and Wazzu being at the top, it's the Utah and Wazzu teams this year. Utah isn't a top 10 team this year. Wazzu isn't a top 10 team this year. Top 5 conference need at least one playoff contender to be a power conference in terms of perception. Frankly the PAC hasn't had a team like that in a while. 

I just checked the AP top 10 and Utah is there.

:banana:

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

It isn't just Utah and Wazzu being at the top, it's the Utah and Wazzu teams this year. Utah isn't a top 10 team this year. Wazzu isn't a top 10 team this year. Top 5 conference need at least one playoff contender to be a power conference in terms of perception. Frankly the PAC hasn't had a team like that in a while. 

Agreed. However if Jake “noodle arm” Browning could throw the ball down field, UW’s 2016 was really good & could have had a better shot against Alabama. But yes, since then the PAC12 has lacked that dominant team that can compete against the Alabama’s, Clemson’s, etc. Thought Oregon had a potential shot this year, but auburn curbed that theory real quick. 

1 minute ago, utenation said:

Here’s the big difference between P12 fans and MWC fans. We would never start a thread like this because we don’t need to state the obvious about who is better and most P12 fans don’t even follow this conference. True story.

A lot of your fans here will reach for anything to be relevant without a seat at the table.

I’ve seen Mano give BSU their due and proper. So I’m not buying the hot and bothered. 

Ive seen dozens of BSU fans trot out their record against UTAH over the years. With the last game being about a decade ago. I’m not sure what the relevance is other than being jealous of what we’ve accomplished and the conference we went to.

You and I, we’re good Natty. And you know I respect Pac-12. I just enjoy making Mano bite the pillow as I go in dry.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, utenation said:

Here’s the big difference between P12 fans and MWC fans. We would never start a thread like this because we don’t need to state the obvious about who is better and most P12 fans don’t even follow this conference. True story.

A lot of your fans here will reach for anything to be relevant without a seat at the table.

I’ve seen Mano give BSU their due and proper. So I’m not buying the hot and bothered. 

Ive seen dozens of BSU fans trot out their record against UTAH over the years. With the last game being about a decade ago. I’m not sure what the relevance is other than being jealous of what we’ve accomplished and the conference we went to.

Nah, the reason you would never see P12 fans trot out a thread like this is the same reason you can't even get 10 posts on most game threads....your fans suck, no passion,

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah, the reason you would never see P12 fans trot out a thread like this is the same reason you can't even get 10 posts on most game threads....your fans suck, no passion,

There’s some truth to that. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

5 minutes ago, utenation said:

You don't get it.  Natty, we do this for the lulz, you are ascribing motivations that are frankly not fun and way too tiresome to engage in.  Nobody brought Utah into this until Utah fans showed up.  

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You and I, we’re good Natty. And you know I respect Pac-12. I just enjoy making Mano bite the pillow as I go in dry.

You mwc fans and your truck driver colloquiums. 😏

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

1 hour ago, utenation said:

Btw, I’m still waiting for an explanation of BSU’s powerhouse schedule and being ranked?

ive seen several fans here talk playoffs and ripping other schedules. Lmao.

Not Boise States fault traditional Blue Chip Seminoles decided to go full stupid.  Rankings at this point of the year mean little.  This is how you get Syracuse getting hyped then destroyed by Maryland so Maryland must be this great team.  Next week Maryland gets beat on the road against a non P5 team.  Having six teams ranked after week 3 means about as much as being the candidate for president for the Constitution Party.  We will see where the Pac 12 ends up at the end of the year.

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Saturday Utah had its 59th straight sellout at home.  Our waiting list for football season tickets is several thousand deep.  We brought 25k to the Holiday Bowl last year.  There's passion there.

23 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Well +++++, let’s just get rid of the  polls. The CFB committee should just consult the MWc board for accuracy.

BTW, when is the last time Wyoming finished ranked? 

I think Washington was in the playoffs in 2016.  I guess we need to define “ a while”. 

I think a better example of awhile ago  is when was the last time the MWC was relavent? 2008?2009?

Boise has been decent but not really anything else.

6 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

You haven’t lived until you’ve nailed a lot lizard in the Wamsutter Love’s semi lot. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

Continue to push us and see what happens.  You think you P12 fans can continue to exhaust the worlds supply of blood avocados and "super fruits" from the amazon without us truckers?  Try us, bitch. 

Just now, Chad Sexington said:

You know, I’d jump into that boat because if she cooked me and ate me, that’d mean I was just 8 hours away from penetrating her asshole. 

Way late reply but clearly well thought out.  Your logic is impeccable.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Way late reply but clearly well thought out.  Your logic is impeccable.

I just can’t stop thinking about it. 

11 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

There’s some truth to that. 

Very little. While the PAC 12 board isn’t a mover I’m not so sure most  P12 fans care about what happens here in general. I’ve never seen a thread about the MWC. Lol.

You have a few Utes still here because we have old ties here but that’s about it.

5 minutes ago, utenation said:

Well +++++, let’s just get rid of the  polls. The CFB committee should just consult the MWc board for accuracy.

BTW, when is the last time Wyoming finished ranked? 

I think Washington was in the playoffs in 2016.  I guess we need to define “ a while”. 

I think a better example of awhile ago  is when was the last time the MWC was relavent? 2008?2009?

Boise has been decent but not really anything else.

Agreed, we are clearly more informed.  

2 minutes ago, utenation said:

Very little. While the PAC 12 board isn’t a mover I’m not so sure most  P12 fans care about what happens here in general. I’ve never seen a thread about the MWC. Lol.

You have a few Utes still here because we have old ties here but that’s about it.

Dude, we both know that there are maybe four fan bases with any passion for their programs. Fan bases that aren’t just front runners. 

14 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

Not Boise States fault traditional Blue Chip Seminoles decided to go full stupid.  Rankings at this point of the year mean little.  This is how you get Syracuse getting hyped then destroyed by Maryland so Maryland must be this great team.  Next week Maryland gets beat on the road against a non P5 team.  Having six teams ranked after week 3 means about as much as being the candidate for president for the Constitution Party.  We will see where the Pac 12 ends up at the end of the year.

Well, I’d bet the P12 has far more teams ranked at the end of the season than this pathetic conference... you can book that. 

Natty, not running smack, but do you see anyone besides y'all and UDub that deserves it? I'm not seeing this year's edition of the Pirates maintaining their level of play...