Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The Pac 12 is garbage.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Almost.  We clearly have to beat out the boarding abilities of these Ute fans.  They are getting dunked on left and right.  It's almost sad.  You sometimes get a glimpse at what they were, then BOOM, tomahawk slam dunk complete with the teabag.

Easy Jr.....can’t dunk on me if I’m not on the court <sip>

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

"Uh are you retarded? 

2016, 2017, 2018 x 2 makes it currently 4, with a win this season making it 5. 

You bag on someone’s education yet you can’t even count. 

And I didn’t graduate from BSU, UW actually. That’s why I understand the series and what the actual record is. Keep up little guy. You aren’t making yourself look too good."

He clearly made the point his primary rooting interest is Boise but graduated from UW.  

You are flailing.  

The 3% beer is getting to his dome. 

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Almost.  We clearly have to beat out the boarding abilities of these Ute fans.  They are getting dunked on left and right.  It's almost sad.  You sometimes get a glimpse at what they were, then BOOM, tomahawk slam dunk complete with the teabag.

I just have to caution you my friend. Be very weary of @utenation, he’s pretty savvy at this. I wouldn’t put it past him to be holding back a bit, hoping you’ll punch yourself tired before he strikes back.

ali.gif

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah, looking at the years on average in the MWC since it formed and before they lost Utah, TCU, and BYU, this would still be in the upper third. 

I'm glad this thread brought out all our Utah lurkers.  Even if they need to chill a little and roll with the punches and lulz a little more.  I blame it on them so coddled on the P12 board safe space.  Now they get a chance to revert to their primal selves, as they were born to be.  Watching Natty eat out of my hand on the Pac 12 board and bite hard on every little thing like altitude poisoning broke my heart.  

No, we dealt with the Boise trolls from when you were still MWC wannabes, and were telling everyone that would listen how you would tear it up if you were members of this conference as it was composed back then.  The top left the MWC, allowing Boise to join, and you guys still aren't dominating like you thought you would. 

As for the conference, I think Boise wins it this year because MWC is down.

Beating a few shitty P5's doesn't make you good. Hawaii narrowly beat a couple of teams from the bottom of the Pac, and was non competitive when they played a good Pac team. Nevada beat a dog from the B1G, then got destroyed when they played a good Pac team. Fresno is likely one of the better teams here, and they lost to two mediocre P5's. Another one of your "good" teams couldn't score a TD against FCS competition. 

Pac not having a great year so far , though they are far from "garbage" and the teams in the upper half of the league still have a chance of having a good year.

It's OK to have a down year, just don't lower the bar to make yourself feel better. Aim higher.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

2 minutes ago, Chile_Ute said:

Easy Jr.....can’t dunk on me if I’m not on the court <sip>

I am so happy right now, my favorite OOC posters are posting on the MWCboard.  You have no idea.  I am giddy,  I love you guys.  Please do not be strangers moving forward!!!!  We need you, I need you.

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I just have to caution you my friend. Be very weary of @utenation, he’s pretty savvy at this. I wouldn’t put it past him to be holding back a bit, hoping you’ll punch yourself tired before he strikes back.

ali.gif

This is what I want.  Release yourself from your cage @utenation.  You got hit a few times, no doubt.  Rally now, show us the Natty we all love.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I am so happy right now, my favorite OOC posters are posting on the MWCboard.  You have no idea.  I am giddy,  I love you guys.  Please do not be strangers moving forward!!!!  We need you, I need you.

Well now...that’s just desperate.  J/K.

PAC and MWC have had some good wins and some WTF moments.  Funny parity west of the Mississippi.  I’ll always pull for this conference...obviously when it doesn’t involve us.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

3 minutes ago, utenation said:

Well, you little asshats have fun with your P12 is garbage thread. 

Let me know when half of the MWC is ranked and even approach even half of our conference revenue.

Clowns. If the PAC-12 is garbage, what does that make this conference? Lol.

And that's a tap out.  

the PAC10/12 has clearly lost its traditional power programs in both football and basketball.  That hurts its reputation.  The PAC desperetly needs USC to be great in football and Oregon and UW to be good to great every year.  Utah/WSU being at the top (while awesome) doesnt help the conference's image long term.

14 minutes ago, Mano said:

No, we dealt with the Boise trolls from when you were still MWC wannabes, and were telling everyone that would listen how you would tear it up if you were members of this conference as it was composed back then.  The top left the MWC, allowing Boise to join, and you guys still aren't dominating like you thought you would. 

Beating a few shitty P5's doesn't make you good. Hawaii narrowly beat a couple of teams from the bottom of the Pac, and was non competitive when they played a good Pac team. Nevada beat a dog from the B1G, then got destroyed when they played a good Pac team. Fresno is likely one of the better teams here, and they lost to two mediocre P5's. Another one of your "good" teams couldn't score a TD against FCS competition. 

Pac not having a great year so far , though they are far from "garbage" and the teams in the upper half of the league still have a chance of having a good year.

It's OK to have a down year, just don't lower the bar to make yourself feel better. Aim higher.

Lol — Boise State has always drug their balls all over your soft fat chin Mano. I love how you get all hot and bothered about Boise State fans still to this day. But hey, can’t say I blame you. Would suck to have your shit pushed in repeatedly by a supposed inferior program. 

14 minutes ago, Mano said:

Nah, per the computers so far (subject to change) this year the MWC is stronger than all but a few years when Utah was in it.  Missouri would likely be a top 4 team in the Pac this year.  Fresno is likely the 6th or so best team here this year. 

Hawaii is what they always are, which is why few here put them in the top group in the conference rankems.  Strong at home and weak on the road.

But again, this thread is not about the MWC, you can start one if you want.  This thread is about the PAC being a national laughing stock in comparisons to their peers, the rest of the P5.  

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol — Boise State has always drug their balls all over your soft fat chin Mano. I love how you get all hot and bothered about Boise State fans still to this day. But hey, can’t say I blame you. Would suck to have your shit pushed in repeatedly by a supposed inferior program. 

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm a desperate man
The shit has hit the fan

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah, per the computers so far (subject to change) this year the MWC is stronger than all but a few years when Utah was in it.  Missouri would likely be a top 4 team in the Pac this year.  Fresno is likely the 6th or so best team here this year. 

Hawaii is what they always are, which is why few here put them in the top group in the conference rankems.  Strong at home and weak on the road.

But again, this thread is not about the MWC, you can start one if you want.  This thread is about the PAC being a national laughing stock in comparisons to their peers, the rest of the P5.  

Link? You making claims, back them up.

You guys should be better than lowering the bar for what is an up year for your conference. An up year here should mean at least 3-4 teams are at least receiving votes to be ranked. 

I'm a desperate man
The shit has hit the fan

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol — a generic meme is the ultimate white flag. Typical Utah vs Boise State exchange.

Yeah, you mad.

If you have something that warrants a thought out response, I will give you one. Have fun at the kids table.

I'm a desperate man
The shit has hit the fan

10 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

the PAC10/12 has clearly lost its traditional power programs in both football and basketball.  That hurts its reputation.  The PAC desperetly needs USC to be great in football and Oregon and UW to be good to great every year.  Utah/WSU being at the top (while awesome) doesnt help the conference's image long term.

It isn't just Utah and Wazzu being at the top, it's the Utah and Wazzu teams this year. Utah isn't a top 10 team this year. Wazzu isn't a top 10 team this year. Top 5 conference need at least one playoff contender to be a power conference in terms of perception. Frankly the PAC hasn't had a team like that in a while. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 minutes ago, Mano said:

Yeah, you mad.

If you have something that warrants a thought out response, I will give you one. Have fun at the kids table.

Yet here you are over on our board getting your shit pushed in as usual. I mean, you’re the neighborhood simpleton that parents have to tell their kids not to make fun of. You’re a joke Mano, always have been. 

8 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Here’s the big difference between P12 fans and MWC fans. We would never start a thread like this because we don’t need to state the obvious about who is better and most P12 fans don’t even follow this conference. True story.

A lot of your fans here will reach for anything to be relevant without a seat at the table.

I’ve seen Mano give BSU their due and proper. So I’m not buying the hot and bothered. 

Ive seen dozens of BSU fans trot out their record against UTAH over the years. With the last game being about a decade ago. I’m not sure what the relevance is other than being jealous of what we’ve accomplished and the conference we went to.