Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The Pac 12 is garbage.

12 minutes ago, utenation said:

Maybe you just have bad math?We beat UW in 2015. Not quite 5 in a row if they win this year.  But then again, last I checked MWC Schools are pretty far down the list on best  educational institutions. So I won’t bust your balls too much since you are probably limited on IQ and ability.

Especially Boise. Lol

Hell, at least Utah plays ranked teams every year.  The MWC is lucky to get one team ranked on a good year.

Uh are you retarded? 

2016, 2017, 2018 x 2 makes it currently 4, with a win this season making it 5. 

You bag on someone’s education yet you can’t even count. 

And I didn’t graduate from BSU, UW actually. That’s why I understand the series and what the actual record is. Keep up little guy. You aren’t making yourself look too good. 

30 minutes ago, Mano said:

Lulz, comparing this to 2008, when there were 2 top 10 teams and another in the top 25, with the top teams having OOC wins over ranked P5 opponents, and blowing out the unranked P5's.

This isn't the WAC any more, dare to aim higher.

Nah, looking at the years on average in the MWC since it formed and before they lost Utah, TCU, and BYU, this would still be in the upper third. 

I'm glad this thread brought out all our Utah lurkers.  Even if they need to chill a little and roll with the punches and lulz a little more.  I blame it on them being so coddled on the P12 board safe space.  Now they get a chance to revert to their primal selves, as they were born to be.  Watching Natty eat out of my hand on the Pac 12 board and bite hard on every little thing like altitude poisoning broke my heart.  

7 minutes ago, toohandsome said:

Uh are you retarded? 

And I didn’t graduate from BSU, UW actually. That’s why I understand the series and what the actual record is. Keep up little guy. You aren’t making yourself look too good. 

Ok, I did forget about the CC game. 

But I don’t think I’ve ever seen a “UW fan” camping out here so I’m going to have to call bullshit.

interesting BSU reference from a game nearly  10 years ago.

Hmmmmm.

12 minutes ago, toohandsome said:

Uh are you retarded? 

Cut him some slack, he used to be among the best.  He has turned soft and weak, as have all these Utah fans.  Jumping into MWCboarding after so long a hiatus is admirable, they know they are not cut out for it, know they need more time to acclimate but none the less are just trying their little bitty hearts out to educate us swine.  

Just now, utenation said:

But I don’t think I’ve ever seen a “UW fan” camping out here so I’m going to have to call bullshit.

Ive lived in Idaho for 10 years & enjoy MWC football. Don’t back track & change the subject, man. 

Embrace your stupidity and roll with the punches. I was down at Camp Williams a few weeks ago and chatted with some delusional/asinine Ute fans, but you take the cake. I’ll stop picking on you now because I don’t enjoy low hanging fruit. You’re too easy my friend. Maybe go try your luck and warm up on the BYU board or bronco country. 

4 minutes ago, toohandsome said:

Ive lived in Idaho for 10 years & enjoy MWC football. Don’t back track & change the subject, man. 

Embrace your stupidity and roll with the punches. I was down at Camp Williams a few weeks ago and chatted with some delusional/asinine Ute fans, but you take the cake. I’ll stop picking on you now because I don’t enjoy low hanging fruit. You’re too easy my friend. Maybe go try your luck and warm up on the BYU board or bronco country. 

Exactly, nice BSU reference combined  a with “ UW fan” combination. 

Lmao

i don’t think I changed the subject. I was wrong on a game. 

But you claiming you’re a UW anything is laughable.

3 minutes ago, utenation said:

Btw, I’m still waiting for an explanation of BSU’s powerhouse schedule and being ranked?

ive seen several fans here talk playoffs and ripping other schedules. Lmao.

I think Boise is overrated at 20.

Link to one Boise fan talking playoffs, I'll wait.

13 minutes ago, utenation said:

interesting BSU reference from a game nearly  10 years ago.

Hmmmmm.

Natty keep up my dude or is this going a little fast for you?  He said he got his degree from UW, not that UW was his primary rooting interest.

Reading comprehension, it's not hard.  Slow down.  Take your time, you will get the hang of it again.

2 minutes ago, utenation said:

Exactly, nice BSU reference combined m with “ UW fan” combination. 

Lmao

So you are now allowed to only be a fan of one football team, got it. At this point I’d just log off man, it’s becoing quite apparent you have no idea what you’re talking about. I also sense some anger or frustration from you’re shorter and shorter posts. That or you don’t have anything to say, but still want to chip away at an argument you already lost. Take a breath and walk away. Enjoy your Sunday little man. 

1 minute ago, utenation said:

did I say BSU fans?

I saw one fan saying if Boise and Utah were both undefeated neither would get a playoff spot but both would be talked about for one about the same.  Is that what you are talking about?

If not, link the post.

1 minute ago, toohandsome said:

So you are now allowed to only be a fan of one football team, got it. At this point I’d just log off man, it’s becoing quite apparent you have no idea what you’re talking about. I also sense some anger or frustration from you’re shorter and shorter posts. That or you don’t have anything to say, but still want to chip away at an argument you already lost. Take a breath and walk away. Enjoy your Sunday little man. 

Lol. So what are you a “BSU fan” or “ UW fan”. 

I’m confused. Well, not really. Donkey it is putz.

5 minutes ago, Chile_Ute said:

<sips bourbon...surveying the old place>

Sup?!

Pass the bottle Chile! This is fantastic, like the good ole days. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, utenation said:

Lol. So what are you a “BSU fan” or “ UW fan”. 

I’m confused. Well, not really. Donkey it is putz.

"Uh are you retarded? 

And I didn’t graduate from BSU, UW actually. That’s why I understand the series and what the actual record is. Keep up little guy. You aren’t making yourself look too good."

He clearly made the point his primary rooting interest is Boise but graduated from UW.  

You are flailing.  

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Pass the bottle Chile! This is fantastic, like the good ole days. 

Almost.  We clearly have to beat out the boarding abilities of these Ute fans.  They are getting dunked on left and right.  It's almost sad.  You sometimes get a glimpse at what they were, then BOOM, tomahawk slam dunk complete with the teabag.