Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The Pac 12 is garbage.

How about the Big Ten?

ASU 10 Sparty 7

Temple 20 Maryland 17

Eastern Michigan 34 Illinois 31

Minnesota escaped GA Southern by 3 at home.  

TCU leading Purdue 13-7.

ACC

Kansas blew out Boston College on the road and GT lost to The Citadel.

Crazy day of football and it's ENTERTAINING!

Just now, CV147 said:

But G5 is shut out of the playoffs because 'weak schedules.' Bullshit.

At this point, I don't think a 13-0 Boise State team gets left out of the playoffs but if that happens, the Feds might not be able to ignore the NCAA's issues that much longer.

2 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

At this point, I don't think a 13-0 Boise State team gets left out of the playoffs but if that happens, the Feds might not be able to ignore the NCAA's issues that much longer.

They would absolutely get left out.  A G5 team simply isn't getting a playoff spot.  Maybe if they were like 38-1 over 3 years or something.  Then it would just be a maybe and they would need a huge win OOC.  

3 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

They would absolutely get left out.  A G5 team simply isn't getting a playoff spot.  Maybe if they were like 38-1 over 3 years or something.  Then it would just be a maybe and they would need a huge win OOC.  

Right? They'll put in two SEC teams again. Oklahoma probably and Ohio State.

9 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

100 percent they get left out. Depending how the season plays out I wouldn’t throw a fit. I just don’t see this Boise team as a playoff worthy team. Maybe they’ll show me otherwise 

1 minute ago, CV147 said:

Right? They'll put in two SEC teams again. Oklahoma probably and Ohio State.

Easily could 4 out of Clemson, Bama, Ohio St, Oklahoma, and Georgia.  Plenty of P5 candidates after that before they let Boise in.  Unfortunately, if UCF goes undefeated this year they are probably in over Boise too because of the Stanford win.  But they have about a .0001% chance of getting in too