Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

CSU @ Arkansas

8 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Just rumors, and they ain't good.

Could be very bad news for C Hill, but... POB is no slouch.  If he can get the playbook down, the offense can still roll.  CSU's biggest issue isn't at QB, it's at DC.  We need some coaches to step up this week and make sure some players can on Saturday.  The O will be fine on Saturday.  Will we still be putting in stupid defensive play calls that are guaranteed big plays for the opponent?

3 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

¡HORRIBLE!

I just noticed the link had already been posted, after I added it to my post.

¡DOWN RIGHT UGLY!

It was very similar to our missed tackles on the 4th TD scores against us. Don't have a link but it is bad there were 5-6 missed tackles on the play. 

Just now, Lobo Amor said:

It was very similar to our missed tackles on the 4th TD scores against us. Don't have a link but it is bad there were 5-6 missed tackles on the play. 

I loved the language in the official write up excusing our bad tackling and even excusing the hit on C Hill's knee.  I think they are losing fans faster than they can replace them.  AD needs to go, DC needs to go, Bobo is as good as gone.  Total rebuild in order.  Tons of talent, no direction for success.

47 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Just you wait...it'll be tied late into the 3rd-Qtr until Chill#15 get's taken-out w/a cheep shot.

44 minutes ago, slappy said:

Now you sound like @VandalPride97

You want a your apples sliced for halftime snacks too?

No...I'm great on 1/2-time snacks.

What I "want" is for one-of-your opponents w/the character of #7 to end your Team Captain's season & f'ball career.

See you:  22 Nov 2019

6 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

No...I'm great on 1/2-time snacks.

What I "want" is for one-of-your opponents w/the character of #7 to end your Team Captain's season & f'ball career.

See you:  22 Nov 2019

I’ll bring the grapes and pb and j’s  

On 9/14/2019 at 4:35 PM, Cstateman said:

Yeah true i would agree there. If they fire him mid-season who takes over the d? 

The Equipment Mngr...ZERO drop-off w/the change.

On 9/14/2019 at 4:22 PM, HRam said:

not going to win another game this season. Thanks Bobo!

¿Did you forget we have New Mex & SoNevada (at home) on our sked?

¿How much longer will our players buy-in to CMBobo sinking ship?  A home win -vs- Toledo could do wonders.  1-3 seems worlds away from 2-2.  I pray we don't go into conf-play w/ZERO D-1A victories. 

On 9/14/2019 at 4:25 PM, AKram said:

I think Bobo the offensive leader is fine. He's shown that he can orchestrate the ability to score points. I still don't think he's truly a head coach, but...

John Jancek needs to go. Yesterday.

¿Can we pay CMBobo the 1/2-of-his salary that he's earning?

On 9/14/2019 at 4:59 PM, AKram said:

He was a DC at Tennessee, before his consultant job, and, though I don't know Tennessee's history very well, I do know a rabid Tennessee fan who said he rejoiced the day Jancek was fired in 2015. That says enough for me.

I'm still clinging to the Bobo train, but I'm really hurting my knees on the railroad ties. I think if he had a staff around him who had the same fire he does, he'd be a decent (not saying good or great) head coach and for CSU decent is good enough (we play in the MW not the SEC).

We've given CMBobo 5-YEARS to assemble that "...staff around him."

Time to cut bait.

On 9/14/2019 at 7:58 PM, jimjam said:

I'm not trying to be a dick but glad you have come around...  Hopefully both will be gone in 9 weeks.

I haven't liked Bobo since the 2016 Potato bowl disaster, where apparently, no one on our FB team cared either.  Then we find out over the summer that Parker doesn't care and decides to anoint (extend) Bobo as the second coming when CSU beat SDSU in the rain with 500 people in attendance when SDSU had already clinched the division.  Shows how little our AD knows the game of FB.  CSU is being led by a guy who just makes excuses and that has killed the expectations for our program.  This stuff flows down hill and becomes part of the culture.  It's going to be tough to crawl out of this mess.  Parker has no business being CSU's AD and I hope Pres. McConnel cans him ASAP and Bobo at the end of the year.

I'd vote to keep Parker on as our f'ball scheduler...

YUP...we need a radical culture change.