Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

CSU @ Arkansas

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

CSU defense is putrid.

Yup. Knives and butter. Varsity high school team playing against Kindergartners.

I can't stand John Jancek!

I'm glad our defense has no heart. 

Instead of stepping up and playing to win for Colin Hill, they roll over and die.

I'll say it now. Fire John Jancek. 

Fire him now. 

Don't let him get on the plane back home.

And what happened to our supposed new Strength and Conditioning program? Asthmatic senior citizens have more pep than this defense!

1 minute ago, HRam said:

not going to win another game this season. Thanks Bobo!

I think Bobo the offensive leader is fine. He's shown that he can orchestrate the ability to score points. I still don't think he's truly a head coach, but...

John Jancek needs to go. Yesterday.

3 minutes ago, AKram said:

I think Bobo the offensive leader is fine. He's shown that he can orchestrate the ability to score points. I still don't think he's truly a head coach, but...

John Jancek needs to go. Yesterday.

His teams have no discipline. Even if the offense is fine, there is drive killing penalties and turnovers in every single game.

Obviously the defense can't handle that so you literally can't have those killers... He needs to be gone and take everybody but the receiver coach with him. 

Just now, Cstateman said:

His teams have no discipline. Even if the offense is fine, there is drive killing penalties and turnovers in every single game.

Obviously the defense can't handle that so you literally can't have those killers... He needs to be gone and take everybody but the receiver coach with him. 

Not disagreeing with you on the discipline. For me, it really is this: As the head coach, you watch your QB go down and you can't rally your team (defense!) to win the game for him. I really put this on Jancek since Bobo is busy calling the offense while the defense is sitting on the sidelines. Jancek is the first head to roll in my book. I didn't like the hiring and I'm liking him less and less each game.

They cleaned up the penalties in this game (4 -51) so that's a positive, but they still lost the turnover game. That's a problem there.

1 minute ago, AKram said:

Not disagreeing with you on the discipline. For me, it really is this: As the head coach, you watch your QB go down and you can't rally your team (defense!) to win the game for him. I really put this on Jancek since Bobo is busy calling the offense while the defense is sitting on the sidelines. Jancek is the first head to roll in my book. I didn't like the hiring and I'm liking him less and less each game.

They cleaned up the penalties in this game (4 -51) so that's a positive, but they still lost the turnover game. That's a problem there.

Yeah true i would agree there. If they fire him mid-season who takes over the d?