Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Week Three Non-MWC Games (Official Thread)

2 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

He also ran for Governor of Texas and failed miserably.

US Senate.  The seat Ted Cruz ultimately won.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Another P-5 pretender Maryland goes down to G-5 Temple.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

6 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

UCF - 45
Stanford - 27

Temple - 20
Maryland - 17

Memphis, Cincy, Navy, USF, SMU, and Tulane all cruised to victory as well :-) good day for the AAC!

Good day for the AAC but can you really include Navy when they played a conference game?

16 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

They wouldn't of been in that position if that horrible call didn't take place.

Oh. Didn't see the call you mentioned. Was channel surfing between games and happened to catch the miss kick.

6 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Good day for the AAC but can you really include Navy when they played a conference game?

ECU has replaced Tulane as the conferences 'auto' W...I'm happy about because it sets up a big 3-0 Memphis vs 2-0 Navy at the Liberty Bowl.

the Memphis metro has the Millington Navy base with 7,000 Navy personnel and several thousand retired Navy members who stayed in Millington/Bartlett so I expect them to have a solid fan showing.

NSA_Mid-South_Landscape.jpg

mem skyline sig.jpeg

2 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

I was impressed with the KSU win.  I know MSU isn't going to have a great year, but KSU will be a tough team under Kleinman.  If he can recruit at the P5 level, look out.  

Do you think he'll continue the tradition of JuCo's that worked so well for Snyder?

1 hour ago, UofMTigers said:

UCF - 45
Stanford - 27

Temple - 20
Maryland - 17

Memphis, Cincy, Navy, USF, SMU, and Tulane all cruised to victory as well :-) good day for the AAC!

I don't  care if Stanford is not "Stanford", UCF's demolition of them is the best win of anyone looking for the NY6.  

36 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Do you think he'll continue the tradition of JuCo's that worked so well for Snyder?

If he can integrate them into the team like Snyder could, he would be dumb not to I think.  Maybe not as many, but it really helps some years to shore up deficiencies

16 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I don't  care if Stanford is not "Stanford", UCF's demolition of them is the best win of anyone looking for the NY6.  

plus UCF still has a remaining schedule that features Pitt, Cincy, Temple, and Houston

mem skyline sig.jpeg