Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Broncomare

Did I read right? Is Orange gone??

9 hours ago, mugtang said:

Bruin is definitely special....and not in a good way.  Haven’t interacted with PapaG.  I had initially told orange I was going to ban him there too but decided against it. I may end up banning Bruin.  

If you ban him, traffic and participation will go up.

110926run_defense710.jpg

13 hours ago, mugtang said:

Bruin is definitely special....and not in a good way.  Haven’t interacted with PapaG.  I had initially told orange I was going to ban him there too but decided against it. I may end up banning Bruin.  

Please do, ban bRuin. 

He's disturbed and needs to go.

One of the Final Five..........

13 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You are probably right. I don't read it enough to know.  I thought about posting on the OT section but after years of MWCboarding it would be like clubbing baby seals.  

There’s that and I’m guessing you don’t have the time or bandwidth to complete with Mr. Commie, who is able to post 3,000+ times per week.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Yes, I am friends with Orange.

I'm also friends with a number of Trump supporters, and everyone here knows how I feel about him.

Tolerance starts with interacting with people who have different views. Intolerance and hate grows and festers when you only interact within a narrow group. Something which is on clear display by people like you.

4 minutes ago, mysfit said:

I'm also friends with a number of Trump supporters, and everyone here knows how I feel about him.

Tolerance starts with interacting with people who have different views. Intolerance and hate grows and festers when you only interact within a narrow group. Something which is on clear display by people like you.

I live in Boston, Massachusetts and have several lefty friends. That said, I don’t fraternize with racists, homophobes, or anti-Semites. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

The labels that are being assigned in absentia remind me of a joke:

A man is sued for slander for calling a woman a pig. The case is ruled in her favor, and the man asks the judge, "Your Honor? Does this mean I can't call Ms. Harding a pig anymore?"

To which the judge answers by telling him, "Yes, that is correct. You are hereby forbidden from calling Ms. Harding a pig."

The man then asks, "Well your Honor, can I call a pig Ms. Harding?"

The judge replies, "Yes. There is nothing legally stopping you from calling a pig 'Ms. Harding.'"

To which the man, as he's exiting the courtroom, turns to the plaintiff and says, "Good day, Ms. Harding." 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

3 hours ago, mysfit said:

Nope, I get along great with most democrats.  Not a fan of people who drop the N word, Fa word and make anti semetic comments, multiple times, on public forums.

You don't get to call anybody deranged while defending him.  I mean guess you can and clearly you do, just makes you look like a hypocrite.

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You're friends with Orange, I don't think you get to call anybody else disturbed.

Not to go all Steve Aztec here, but Papa regularly mocks Orange about his ex wife's suicide. He is vile.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

7 minutes ago, Mano said:

Not to go all Steve Aztec here, but Papa regularly mocks Orange about his ex wife's suicide. He is vile.

Orange opens himself up for such things when he wishes death on people and gets on his daily afternoon rampages. It's virtually impossible for me to feel bad for him.

Shit, he told me to kill myself on multiple occasions. Sounds like he's really grieving over it.

I just love how people who know nothing about a groups dynamics are so quick to judge.

Let me repeat; most of that board has been together for more than 15 years and none of you knows shit about it or us.

I once made a comment that of all the places I've lived, the most overt racism I ever experienced was in Eugene. That comment resulted in papaG stalking me and relentlessly attacking me in very personal ways for more than 3 years. 

He is vile and disturbed. Like bRuin. The politics board used to have good discussions. Polite discourse. Those two turned it into a wasteland. I was there. You weren't. So STFU about it. You don't know shit.

I just hope mug brings the ban hammer so we can go back to discussions rather than the tsunami of shit those 2 subject everyone 2. 

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I liked orange, he helped add discourse, now you're back to circle jerking.

I often sympathized with his politics, but I don’t think his participation fit the definition of discourse. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

9 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I liked orange, he helped add discourse, now you're back to circle jerking.

Even when proven wrong on the most trivial shit imaginable he would still claim to be right. Regardless of the behavior that got him banned, he was not a useful poster. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I often sympathized with his politics, but I don’t think his participation fit the definition of discourse. 

I can't speak for him but I'm sure the feeling was mutual.