Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Democratic National Debate round 3-Game Thread

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Buttigieg's history on the subject is troubling.

Honestly I don't blame him too much

As a mayor its hard to root out systemic racism but he's tried

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Just now, Akkula said:

Who is next on his hitlist?  LOL...if nothing else he is a good warm up for Trump's low blows.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him go after Klobuchar and/or Booker if given the opportunity.

2 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Who is next on his hitlist?  LOL...if nothing else he is a good warm up for Trump's low blows.

I want to see him knife Kamala

if only cause if she wins Trump will destroy her

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

3 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

I want to see him knife Kamala

if only cause if she wins Trump will destroy her

I really want to see him go after her as well. She's been doing it to everyone else, and you're right... she can't beat Trump.

Just now, Akkula said:

Klobuchar seems like a better version of Biden.  I kinda think a younger female moderate may be better than Biden.  Biden hasn't really held his own in any of these debates.

Disagree.  In every debate it has been the field vs Biden.  He has done well considering that.

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Disagree.  In every debate it has been the field vs Biden.  He has done well considering that.

Bernie has had plenty of arrows too in almost every debate and held his own.  Biden's problem is he represents going back to 5 years ago.  Most cons want to go back to 200 years ago but the same issue still applies.  People want to be inspired and it seems like Biden just copied all of Hillary's platform and staff...his "progressive" ideas just seem like poll tested things he doesn't really believe in that strongly.  People know Bernie is sincere in what he believes.

Klobuchar seem very even keeled but still has a forward vision.  

Posted Image

Out of my cold dead hands Beto!