Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

MWC has 4-of-the Top-10 QB Passing Yardage Leaders:

9 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Cant break our workhorse in a blowout.

This ain't chicken farming with stud male working 24/7 getting it done. Most popular protein in America. 

42 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I think he was held out of the Oregon once the game was decided plus both Oregon and Purdue have pretty good defenses.  His numbers should improve now that the level of competition is dropping off.

In other words, he’s out of shape?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

In other words, he’s out of shape?

Lol I doubt that.  I do think he got banged up a bit at Oregon so the staff just held him out after the 2nd quarter. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Lol I doubt that.  I do think he got banged up a bit at Oregon so the staff just held him out after the 2nd quarter. 

Seems as if Moore has stolen the starting job. It looked that way in the Oregon game, kept waiting for them to put in Toa and give him some carries. Did he start the game at RB?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

21 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Seems as if Moore has stolen the starting job. It looked that way in the Oregon game, kept waiting for them to put in Toa and give him some carries. Did he start the game at RB?

You may be right.  I haven’t heard any differently though.  But Moore started against Purdue and Taua wasn’t in the game for the first couple of drives.  I don’t know if it was some sort of punishment or what.  But Taua is a much better back and he opens up more of the play book.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

58 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I think he was held out of the Oregon once the game was decided plus both Oregon and Purdue have pretty good defenses.  His numbers should improve now that the level of competition is dropping off.

Looking at the stats and I have some concerns with the play calling.  Not saying I know better then the coaches or even most really good madden players.  However this stat is crazy.  On third down, Nevada has only handed off to a RB 3 times (once for Toa) on the season so far and have never handed of to RB on third down if it was longer than 3rd and 3.  They have dropped back to pass on third down 29 times.  I know Nevada is running an Air Raid offense but not giving your best player touches on the most critical down seems really off.  Nevada has really struggled with third and manageable but Strong has had some amazing plays on third and long that are more a product of him making something happen then play calling.  Any concerns with that Pack fans? 

All stats via cfbstats.com

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Looking at the stats and I have some concerns with the play calling.  Not saying I know better then the coaches or even most really good madden players.  However this stat is crazy.  On third down, Nevada has only handed off to a RB 3 times (once for Toa) on the season so far and have never handed of to RB on third down if it was longer than 3rd and 3.  They have dropped back to pass on third down 29 times.  I know Nevada is running an Air Raid offense but not giving your best player touches on the most critical down seems really off.  Nevada has really struggled with third and manageable but Strong has had some amazing plays on third and long that are more a product of him making something happen then play calling.  Any concerns with that Pack fans? 

All stats via cfbstats.com

The play calling has been highly suspect, especially in the first half of the two games played so far. 

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

The play calling has been highly suspect, especially in the first half of the two games played so far. 

I did not want to come off as being hyper critical, being a Boise fan.  Just seems when your best player is your RB and he is arguably the best RB in conference, you trust him to pick up some first downs with his legs every now and again, even in an Air Raid.  

32 minutes ago, mugtang said:

You may be right.  I haven’t heard any differently though.  But Moore started against Purdue and Taua wasn’t in the game for the first couple of drives.  I don’t know if it was some sort of punishment or what.  But Taua is a much better back and he opens up more of the play book.  

If things don’t change for him I expect him to enter the transfer portal soon.

On 9/11/2019 at 5:59 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

They’re expecting about that many.  Razorback fans are not happy with their program these days.  3-9 last season and a lackluster win over Portland State this season.

CSU will end up with about 1K.  I have a lot of buddies going.  Would be a lot more if fans were happy with Bobo.  Fayetteville is only an 11-hour drive from Denver.   

Looks like expectations were right on:

Attendance: 55,583

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=401110786