Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

MWC has 4-of-the Top-10 QB Passing Yardage Leaders:

#1 -  McDonald, Hawai’i:  163.2

#5 - Hill, CSU:  174.5

#8 - Love, Utah St:  152.2

#10 - Bachmeier , El Juco:  132.3

...& CSU’s CHill has the best QB Rating o’ the Bunch

DE610872-D836-4174-B734-48BB52984307.jpeg

4 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Flipping hippi.  He will be lucky to walk off the field this weekend.  Do not embarrass us too bad.  You unAMERICAn pieces of chit. 

47 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Well yeah, Hill had a rating of 215 against Western Illinois lol he better having the highest passer rating.

Lot's of good QB talent in the MWC this year.  In addition to these four you have Strong and Chambers who have both looked amazing at times.  Reyna will be a really good QB by the end of the season as well.

MWC sure is on the up

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Well yeah, Hill had a rating of 215 against Western Illinois lol he better having the highest passer rating.

Lot's of good QB talent in the MWC this year.  In addition to these four you have Strong and Chambers who have both looked amazing at times.  Reyna will be a really good QB by the end of the season as well.

MWC sure is on the up

Most are coming back too. Three are FR (four if you include Cordeiro). QB play should be good the next couple years. Although, this is probably Jordan Love's last year. 

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

MWC sure is on the up

Hill’s rating woulda been a lot higher if Bobo hadn’t called off the dogs.  Hill was 21-27 for 349 yards and 4 TD’s at halftime.  4-5 for 18 yards in the second half.

4 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Hill’s rating woulda been a lot higher if Bobo hadn’t called off the dogs.  Hill was 21-27 for 349 yards and 4 TD’s at halftime.  4-5 for 18 yards in the second half.

Arkansas will be a good test.  Road game against a talented but average defense.  This would be a huge, huge win for the conference.  No pressure.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Arkansas will be a good test.  Road game against a talented but average defense.  This would be a huge, huge win for the conference.  No pressure.

The OL has been solid so far but we’ll find out a lot more about them playing in front of a big and loud crowd in Fayetteville.  They dealt well with 35K CU fans making noise but 55K Arkansas fans make it more difficult.  Arkansas’ defensive strength in in their front 4. If Hill gets protection I think he’ll be fine.  Rams have a lot of weapons.

I wish I had confidence in CSU’s defense.

2 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

The OL has been solid so far but we’ll find out a lot more about them playing in front of a big and loud crowd in Fayetteville.  They dealt well with 35K CU fans making noise but 55K Arkansas fans make it more difficult.  Arkansas’ defensive strength in in their front 4. If Hill gets protection I think he’ll be fine.  Rams have a lot of weapons.

I wish I had confidence in CSU’s defense.

Why only 55k Arkansas fans?  Looks like their stadium seats 76k.  Will this game be at a neutral site, or are you expecting 21k Ram fans to make the trip?

Just now, Pelado said:

Why only 55k Arkansas fans?  Looks like their stadium seats 76k.  Will this game be at a neutral site, or are you expecting 21k Ram fans to make the trip?

They’re expecting about that many.  Razorback fans are not happy with their program these days.  3-9 last season and a lackluster win over Portland State this season.

CSU will end up with about 1K.  I have a lot of buddies going.  Would be a lot more if fans were happy with Bobo.  Fayetteville is only an 11-hour drive from Denver.   

13 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

They’re expecting about that many.  Razorback fans are not happy with their program these days.  3-9 last season and a lackluster win over Portland State this season.

CSU will end up with about 1K.  I have a lot of buddies going.  Would be a lot more if fans were happy with Bobo.  Fayetteville is only an 11-hour drive from Denver.   

Wow.  That can't be good for their budget.  Didn't think of Arkansas as being that close to Colorado.  I see Fayetteville is in the northwestern corner of the state, so pretty much you just have to drive through Kansas to get there.

A little easier drive than the 30 hours Google Maps was estimating for me to get to the Tennessee game last weekend (I didn't make the trip).

44 minutes ago, Pelado said:

Mass migration from Denver to Fayetteville.  You don't think 21K will travel out of 500K alumni in the Denver area?  

13 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Mass migration from Denver to Fayetteville.  You don't think 21K will travel out of 500K alumni in the Denver area?  

Now that you mention it, I'm most surprised that the 55k won't be the traveling Rams.

What surprises me is the amount of times they were sacked. Looks like the O-linemen are doing a great job also for everyone except maybe Boise St. which is the surprise.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

5 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

And the #3 RB yards..

@mugtang what’s up with Toa Taua? Though he was going to be the workhorse for Nevada.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

32 minutes ago, Warbow said:

@mugtang what’s up with Toa Taua? Though he was going to be the workhorse for Nevada.

I think he was held out of the Oregon once the game was decided plus both Oregon and Purdue have pretty good defenses.  His numbers should improve now that the level of competition is dropping off.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

Cant break our workhorse in a blowout.

This ain't chicken farming with stud male working 24/7 getting it done. Most popular protein in America. 

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

What surprises me is the amount of times they were sacked. Looks like the O-linemen are doing a great job also for everyone except maybe Boise St. which is the surprise.

Bachmeier getting sacked and hit so far is the biggest weakness on our team and will remain a concern until it isn't.  Part of the problem is Hank holding onto the ball too long and not being on the same page as his O-line.  This is somewhat expected due to him being a true freshmen and splitting #1 snaps for most of fall camp.  It has gotten better, he is getting sacked and pressured less but there is still a mountain of room to improve.  Of the 8 sacks given up, 5 were in the first half of the Florida State game.  As Hank gets more comfortable with the speed of the game, recognizing disguised blitzes and taking the check down instead of waiting for deeper routes to develop it will look a lot better.  Might take a few more games and of course great pass rushers will still get their pressure even if all that gets cleaned up.

Never thought I would say this, but I am glad we have an FCS game coming up.  Need Hank to stay healthy for the shootout against the Bows later this year,