Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DestinFlPackfan

Bottom 25 - CBS Sports.com

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

18 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

NOBODY wants UTEP and NMSU, except UNM.

Also, UNR was apparently #26 in this list, and SDSU was mentioned as well. Rams got out.

Hey! Don’t lump all of us Lobo fans in with the clowns who want NMSU in the MWC. I’ll admit I wanted UTEP at one time in the past, but I’m way over that shit now!

5 minutes ago, Uncle Juan said:

Hey! Don’t lump all of us Lobo fans in with the clowns who want NMSU in the MWC. I’ll admit I wanted UTEP at one time in the past, but I’m way over that shit now!

Enlightenment has set you free.

1 minute ago, Headbutt said:

Enlightenment has set you free.

My reason for wanting UTEP was the history they have with UNM, CSU, WYO, and AF. But I realized about 3 years ago that they weren’t worth having an extra mouth to feed.

Biggest Faller: Nevada, which will face UTEP in this week's Bottom 25 Game of the Century of the Week, fell 61 spots from No. 44 to No. 105 after losing to Oregon 77-6.

Most Fraudulent Undefeated Team: Congratulations, San Diego State. There are 44 2-0 teams in the country right now, and you rank dead last amongst them at No. 65 overall.

and yeah, don't worry, we'll have plenty of time here.

10 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

Tulsa beat SJSU on the road and gave Michigan State a good game at Sparty...I don't see why they should be included.

Ignoring for a minute that no one brought them up....Because they suck.  They beat a bad SJSU team and did NOT give MSU a good game - unless you consider 80 yards of total offense (and their one scoring drive was more than that) 'good'.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.