Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Boise and BYU agree to new football series

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

Bsu’s AD needs to be fired. 

While I do not disagree with this sentiment.  Under his watch the schedule gets worse and worse OOC and not surprisingly the butts stay home more and more.  This scheduling is his only guaranteed sellout each season he gets the home game because unlike his predecessor (who proved he could get games in his 2 short years) he struggles to get good games for the home schedule.  So I guess smartest move he can make. 

4 minutes ago, roughrider said:

While I do not disagree with this sentiment.  Under his watch the schedule gets worse and worse OOC and not surprisingly the butts stay home more and more.  This scheduling is his only guaranteed sellout each season he gets the home game because unlike his predecessor (who proved he could get games in his 2 short years) he struggles to get good games for the home schedule.  So I guess smartest move he can make. 

If I were Apsey, I’d go straight for Minnesota - use those Coyle ties.  

Guest #1Stunner
17 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

How’s the mothership?

old AD was not gonna renew series. Now we got this moron scheduling byu. What a joke. 

ESPN wants this series. 

So do both schools.

The end.

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

BYU assuming a lot to schedule that far in the future.

Assuming what?

Boise's Indy TV contract with ESPN pretty much assures that Boise will be good for a long time.

Guest #1Stunner
44 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

@#1Stunner I would have expected this breaking news to come from you first.  You're slippin' ole boy!

Now that the new 10 year deal is done with Boise...

Let's not hold back.  I want a minimum 6 year, home and home deal with Wyoming (10 years would be too cold at that elevation).