Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Trump fires John Bolton

37 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Bolton will now suddenly be the new darling of the left and will now serve as a cnn regular.

Lol. You say a lot of dumb stuff. This is one of the dumbest. Bolton was far to the right of Trump. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

11 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Lol. You say a lot of dumb stuff. This is one of the dumbest. Bolton was far to the right of Trump.

11 minutes ago, retrofade said:

You're starting to reach @Bruin 70 levels of stupidity. 

Loosen up...I know its a foreign concept but you guys need to get some sense of humor training.

19 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Sounds like this may have been over the secret meeting with the Taliban, Bolton opposed it...and the timing of this announcement makes that suspect. 

You might be giving Bolton too much credit here.

I'd say that all things considered, Bolton and Mr. Grumpy are both about a 1 on a 10 scale. Same goes for Wilbur Ross and about half of Trump's appointees over the years.

Which begs this question. Just who in their right mind would actually serve in the fake president's cabinet anymore? Unless Gingrich or a clone thereof seeks the Republican nomination in 2024, holding such a position at this point could be political career suicide.

Boom goes the dynamite.

25 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Loosen up...I know its a foreign concept but you guys need to get some sense of humor training.

Step 1.

Make a shitty joke (?)

Step 2.

It's everyone else's fault when they don't laugh

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.