Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Trump fires John Bolton

Probably had something to do with the Taliban talks being leaked.  Guessing Bolton leaked them to the press, because god forbid we aren’t engaged in military conflicts somewhere. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Only the best...

Bolton needed to go.  Phuck that guy. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Old_SD_Dude said:

Nacho Duce never did like the ‘stache.

The Stache was the most dangerous person in the administration. 

Just now, bsu_alum9 said:

On second thought, maybe we should wait until Jared Kushner isn't named National Security Advisor before calling it 'good' news.

the wire wow GIF

1 minute ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Normally I would agree with you. Bolton is deranged. But let’s see who we get as a replacement.

Valid point.  

If you think Trump is capable of picking a quality replacement you should read this DSM breakdown of a narcissist and think again...only sycophants need apply. Prepare for a National Security Adviser plucked from his admiring horde. 

image.png.2cf81ea4dd0bc984a6208fac9d00df3d.png

38 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Probably had something to do with the Taliban talks being leaked.  Guessing Bolton leaked them to the press, because god forbid we aren’t engaged in military conflicts somewhere. 

From what I've read, Bolton and Pompeo talked him out of the Taliban talks, and now he's regretting that it got leaked and he had to look for someone to blame.

That being said, Bolton needed to go... that crazy bastard had no business having the amount of power that he did.