Jump to content
bsu_alum9

Boise State Hoops Recruiting

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, kingpotato said:

135 for 352 (38%).  Shot twice as many threes as he did twos (110-175, 63%). 19.5 pts, 5.5 reb, 3.3 ast, 2.2 stl per game.

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/rj-keene/itpr7qpsEeiAxKkkK9HIDg/basketball/stats.htm#year=19-20

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

135 for 352 (38%).  Shot twice as many threes as he did twos (110-175, 63%). 19.5 pts, 5.5 reb, 3.3 ast, 2.2 stl per game.

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/rj-keene/itpr7qpsEeiAxKkkK9HIDg/basketball/stats.htm#year=19-20

 

His game seems to fit very well with the team he'll be joining. Akot, Doutrive, Shaver Jr, Armus, Dennis, Naje, and Rice. He has length and can stretch the defense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

League MVP. I really think this guy is going to be a great player for Boise. Leon has always tried to get that big at the 4 that can stretch the floor but also score down low. He kinda had that in JWIII and won the league. I think Deganhart is going to come in and contribute immediately.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2020 at 12:28 PM, kingpotato said:

League MVP. I really think this guy is going to be a great player for Boise. Leon has always tried to get that big at the 4 that can stretch the floor but also score down low. He kinda had that in JWIII and won the league. I think Deganhart is going to come in and contribute immediately.

 

He's the under the radar guy too.   Leon does so much with so little.   I would love to see him under a legit AD with double the budget. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Class of 2021.  Seems like we could have used a scholarship on a shooting transfer rather than a 2* with basketball offers from San Diego (Torerros not 'Tecs) and Idaho State.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Coach Presnell knows how to recruit in 2021. Hey @Jeffkills aren't you the Boise High expert?  Can this Brave(s) girl hoop or what?

 

 

I’m far from an expert, G..

But let’s hope so!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2020 at 5:29 PM, ph90702 said:

Absolutely idiotic statement.  Leon Rice would leave Boise State in a second if offered the UNLV job.

Even if that's true, he's still right in regards to which is the better program.  Vegas has been down for too long to claim otherwise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

 

Class of 2021.  Seems like we could have used a scholarship on a shooting transfer rather than a 2* with basketball offers from San Diego (Torerros not 'Tecs) and Idaho State.

Apparently Kobe was a 14 pts / 11 reb guy as a sophomore at Chiawanna.  Missed junior year due to a broken foot, then Covid happened this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Apparently Kobe was a 14 pts / 11 reb guy as a sophomore at Chiawanna.  Missed junior year due to a broken foot, then Covid happened this year.

A dude tough enough and athletic enough to play D1 football WR is who I want on the hardwood for the Broncos.

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://twitter.com/tylerbilodeau34/status/1413692930078953473?s=21

Tyler Bilodeau gets his first D1 offer from Boise State. His dad is a former 1st round NHL draft pick and his mother is a former womens basketball pro (and Montana State Hall-of-Famer from Hysham). You familiar @Joe from WY?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Bauer-Bilodeau

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...