bsu_alum9

Boise State Hoops Recruiting

On 8/11/2022 at 11:42 AM, roughrider said:

Looking for the official, but a tweet from BJ Rains a local sports guy says Andrew Meadow (3 star F) has committed to Leon.  He had offers from both Washington PAC schools, SDSU and others.   He's another Degenhart type.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Andrew-Meadow-149182/RecruitInterests/

• Like 1

On 8/11/2022 at 2:32 PM, kingpotato said:

I love his look. His video is great too. Leon's recruiting has really taken a big leap in the last few years.

Producing a 1st round pick, making an NCAA tourney and two NITs helps with that.

On 8/11/2022 at 1:58 PM, jdgaucho said:

Looks like Boise has their modern day Kurt Rambis.

Wouldn't that be nice.   His hair is longer than Degenharts was before he cut it but similar.  The glasses though. 

Leon is slower getting it done than I would have liked but he's starting to build a program that feels like he can keep building on it.  Better HS recruiting and the portal is serving him well.   Legacy building I hope.

• Like 2

On 8/11/2022 at 3:52 PM, roughrider said:

Wouldn't that be nice.   His hair is longer than Degenharts was before he cut it but similar.  The glasses though. 

Leon is slower getting it done than I would have liked but he's starting to build a program that feels like he can keep building on it.  Better HS recruiting and the portal is serving him well.   Legacy building I hope.

They have a good shot at landing PG Jordan Ross. If Leon can pull that off, this would be the most excited I've been about the hoops team future. They'd be set for years.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Jordan-Ross-145677/RecruitInterests/

• Like 1

On 8/23/2022 at 7:56 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Per Maxpreps 25 ppg last year as a sophomore. 

Wow, that's pretty good. I'm trying to think of the last Idaho kid that had a big impact on Bronco basketball. It seems like it's been quite a while.