Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: JeffKills must be having an epic orgasm

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Bill makes 10-12.5 mill a year.  Got to love Woosh's "facts".  His point was clear.  Frost, being an average coach who is at unforgiving Nebraska will likely be fired within the nest 3 years. 

He’s “wooshing” it again. Lol

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

16 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Bill makes 10-12.5 mill a year.  Got to love Woosh's "facts".  His point was clear.  Frost, being an average coach who is at unforgiving Nebraska will likely be fired within the next 3 years. 

New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick has the highest contract of all NFL coaches at $7.5 million.

https://www.sapling.com/7504464/average-salary-average-nfl-coach

Maybe the numbers are different depending on the source you choose first, the point is that Frost will not be detailing cars any time soon and you know it.  His point was clear alright, clearly wrong.  

4 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick has the highest contract of all NFL coaches at $7.5 million.

https://www.sapling.com/7504464/average-salary-average-nfl-coach

Maybe the numbers are different depending on the source you choose first, the point is that Frost will not be detailing cars any time soon and you know it.  His point was clear alright, clearly wrong.  

LMAO, your article is over 10 years old.  You suck at this

7 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Yeah you keep saying that name...who is she?

Lol — a little bitter that your wife demands you wear a Kellen Moore mask to bed?

Guest #1Stunner
43 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@#1Stunner — is this your work?

ryarbt76ckl31.jpg

Brother Moore will be the eventual head coach of the BYU Football Team.

He's getting great training by the Dallas Cowboys, until he gets the big promotion:  BYU Football coach.

....The Chosen One....

Brother Moore will "unite the lost BYU fan tribes", and bring back the lost sheep back into the BYU fold (who are scattered in Idaho)

@BroncoOrange

14 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Brother Moore will be the eventual head coach of the BYU Football Team.

He's getting great training by the Dallas Cowboys, until he gets the big promotion:  BYU Football coach.

....The Chosen One....

Brother Moore will "unite the lost BYU fan tribes", and bring back the lost sheep back into the BYU fold (who are scattered in Idaho)

@BroncoOrange

You know Stunns, we hear this type of desperate wishful thinking all the time. Whether it be @godogsgo saying Kellen will replace Tedford, @slappy saying he will replace Bohl, @LoFasZz saying he will replace Bobo, @SleepingGiantFan saying he will replace Rocky, and @ph90702, @RebelRobert, and @4UNLV saying he will take over for Sanchize.

If Kellen does return to the college game, there’s only one place he will go. And that place has the most beautiful field in the sport. 

D_1610_007_032.JPG

17 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

The Boise St offense has been gone for so long I didn’t remember what it looked like until I saw the Cowboys game today.

Wow, isn’t that the truth. The demise came when Kellen left and Petersen handed the reins over to the OC Prince who destroyed it in less than a year. 

Wait until Kellen throws in a few trick plays. The Dallas fans will be slobbering over each other. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He played NFL football for 5 years, the average NFL career is 3 years.

C'mon....he stood on the sidelines in uniform for 5 years. Don't compare his tenure to an actual NFL starter. ..you're being disingenuous. 

Just keep posting tweets from others. 

2 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Bill Belichick is the highest paid coach in the NFL at 7.5mil/year.  Frost currently earns 7mil/year.  I'm not sure what you're blabbering about now but I'd have to assume that you think you're trying to be clever mentioning frost in some way since I'm a UCF fan.  You don't get it though, all you're accomplishing is showing how small you are.   

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Bill makes 10-12.5 mill a year.  Got to love Woosh's "facts".  His point was clear.  Frost, being an average coach who is at unforgiving Nebraska will likely be fired within the next 3 years. 

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

He’s “wooshing” it again. Lol

There is also the fact that Frost signed a 7 year $35 million dollar contract which is $5 mil per before any bonuses, which it doesn't seem like he will be hitting anytime soon 

2 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

C'mon....he stood on the sidelines in uniform for 5 years. Don't compare his tenure to an actual NFL starter. ..you're being disingenuous. 

Just keep posting tweets from others. 

Sigh, no the average NFL career is 3.3 years, with a good number of the players not being starters.  Did I say starter?  I said career.  That is why he qualifies for the players pension.  Back up QB is a good gig.  Kaepernick should try it.  

3 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

There is also the fact that Frost signed a 7 year $35 million dollar contract which is $5 mil per before any bonuses, which it doesn't seem like he will be hitting anytime soon 

@Did I hear a WOOSH? has a really hard time understanding "facts".