Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: JeffKills must be having an epic orgasm

On 9/15/2019 at 4:49 PM, DoubleBlueGold said:

I don't know who Paul Leatheman is (Is that his real name or his S&M persona?), but I agree. One is a HC. The other takes orders from a HC. :D

Held true. :cheer:

On 9/15/2019 at 5:03 PM, BSUTOP25 said:

I think we both know McVay is going to be looking over his shoulder from here on out.

This didn't age well. :hahaha:

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Why? IMO, being an OC in the NFL is a much better career choice.

I just think he could get a different gig where he could continue building his own system and calling his own plays.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

8 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

I just think he could have got a different gig where he could continue building his own system and calling his own plays.

I think an extra year in Dallas would be good for him. If he can help McCarthy build a system and win under him then that will open up a lot more doors than what is available. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

2 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

I think an extra year in Dallas would be good for him. If he can help McCarthy build a system and win under him then that will open up a lot more doors than what is available. 

I’d wager he’ll be in Dallas until Jerry fires Mcarthy.

Kellen is pretty smart, so I don’t know why he’d take a step down.  

New-Signature.jpg

12 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

I’d wager he’ll be in Dallas until Jerry fires Mcarthy.

Kellen is pretty smart, so I don’t know why he’d take a step down.  

If he's good, he is gone in 3 years.  Standing still is falling behind.

If he's bad, he's gone in 1.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 hours ago, RSF said:

If he's good, he is gone in 3 years.  Standing still is falling behind.

If he's bad, he's gone in 1.

If he’s good for three years like he was this year, and there’s no reason to believe he won’t improve next year, despite learning/creating a new system, then I’d say Jerry will pay him more than a competitor - money walks...

New-Signature.jpg

24 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

If he’s good for three years like he was this year, and there’s no reason to believe he won’t improve next year, despite learning/creating a new system, then I’d say Jerry will pay him more than a competitor - money walks...

What if MM calls the plays and Kellen wants more responsibility and freedom?  Says to hell with more money?

5 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

What if MM calls the plays and Kellen wants more responsibility and freedom?  Says to hell with more money?

I can almost guarantee Jerry told MM that KM was a non-starter issue...

I'd wager KM will be instrumental in the creation of the offense and will have some imput RE play calls.

If KM stays on his current trajectory, I don't see why Jerry woulnd't tell MM to just simmer down and let Kellen call the plays either later in 2020 or in the following season...

Jerry is quite aware that KM called plays for the number 1 ranked offense in yards gained...

Jerry will pay Kellen moore money than the opposition, and KM will eventually get the reigns back, I'm sure...

Jerry gets his way like that.  Not saying it's the correct approach, but RE KM as the OC, I say pay him and let him take over total control in '21...

New-Signature.jpg

14 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

I can almost guarantee Jerry told MM that KM was a non-starter issue...

I'd wager KM will be instrumental in the creation of the offense and will have some imput RE play calls.

If KM stays on his current trajectory, I don't see why Jerry woulnd't tell MM to just simmer down and let Kellen call the plays either later in 2020 or in the following season...

Jerry is quite aware that KM called plays for the number 1 ranked offense in yards gained...

Jerry will pay Kellen moore money than the opposition, and KM will eventually get the reigns back, I'm sure...

Jerry gets his way like that.  Not saying it's the correct approach, but RE KM as the OC, I say pay him and let him take over total control in '21...

This is exactly why the Dallas Wannabes are the Dallas Wannabes.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/updated-cowboys-staff-tracker-jerry-jokes-aside-its-clear-new-coach-mccarthy-really-is-picking-his-own-guys

BTW - Columbo is leaving...

Cowboys sources made it clear going into Wednesday that while the Jones family has certain members of the carryover staff that it would prefer to retain - offensive coordinator Kellen Moore and O-line coach Marc Colombo most prominently - ownership wouldn't be shoving ideas down McCarthy's throat.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 minutes ago, RSF said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/updated-cowboys-staff-tracker-jerry-jokes-aside-its-clear-new-coach-mccarthy-really-is-picking-his-own-guys

BTW - Columbo is leaving...

Cowboys sources made it clear going into Wednesday that while the Jones family has certain members of the carryover staff that it would prefer to retain - offensive coordinator Kellen Moore and O-line coach Marc Colombo most prominently - ownership wouldn't be shoving ideas down McCarthy's throat.

That's a pretty big loss.  Their online has been good before all the injuries this year.

11 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

That's a pretty big loss.  Their online has been good before all the injuries this year.

McCarthy brought in Joe Philbin, who coached OLine for McCarthy at GB.

Philbin was also McCarthy's OC the year GB won the Super Bowl....at ATT Stadium.

But McCarthy called the plays.

13 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

This is exactly why the Dallas Wannabes are the Dallas Wannabes.

This is exactly what happened last time we spoke.

Be more specific..

Either way, it looks like we’re putting together a better coaching staff and KM is intact; all is well...

New-Signature.jpg

Just now, Jeffkills said:

This is exactly what happened last time we spoke.

Be more specific..

Either way, it looks like we’re putting together a better coaching staff and KM is intact; all is well...

Is Jerry Jones still the owner?

9 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

No, Colombo was a good player, and I liked his intensity, but the line played like trash...  Guy was awesome as a player, that’s for sure...

Needed to be done...

New-Signature.jpg

1 minute ago, Wyovanian said:

Is Jerry Jones still the owner?

Yes............

You sound like my step dad.

I hate him too, but what are you gonna do, guy won’t sell the team.  I yelled it at him during the Washington game, and everyone could hear - the guy won’t take a hint...

New-Signature.jpg

3 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Yes............

You sound like my step dad.

I hate him too, but what are you gonna do, guy won’t sell the team.  I yelled it at him during the Washington game, and everyone could hear - the guy won’t take a hint...

You seem kind of thick. Even for a lawyer.